Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
categan

Wall

Hi, jus to check out abit of info..

If ask contractor to demolish wall, i suppose they will need to make gd of e wall, rite?? but make gd of e wall means jus by puttin cement?? or they have to put cement, make wall even and able to paint on it directly without e need of me buying sealant??

my contractor jus mend e wall by puttin cement on it.. then he asked me to smooth it myself and put putty filler over it cos i'll b paintin e hse myself.. is it e rite way to make gd of e wall?? sounds like i'm bein bullied..

pls kindly let me know if u ever demolish wall before...

thanks alot!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi, jus to check out abit of info..

If ask contractor to demolish wall, i suppose they will need to make gd of e wall, rite?? but make gd of e wall means jus by puttin cement?? or they have to put cement, make wall even and able to paint on it directly without e need of me buying sealant??

my contractor jus mend e wall by puttin cement on it.. then he asked me to smooth it myself and put putty filler over it cos i'll b paintin e hse myself.. is it e rite way to make gd of e wall?? sounds like i'm bein bullied..

pls kindly let me know if u ever demolish wall before...

thanks alot!!

Make good means it serve its function.

They are employed for hacking only right?

So they make good the hole and the wall means just make sure they serve its function.

If you need extra good, like flat, smooth, etc, have to specify and need to pay extra one. :)

Sealant and plastering is normally done by painter.

How much did you pay? psf?

I paid a lump sum for e renovation.. haiz.. guess i have to really work hard to do it myself.. Thanks alot!

Make good means it serve its function.

They are employed for hacking only right?

So they make good the hole and the wall means just make sure they serve its function.

If you need extra good, like flat, smooth, etc, have to specify and need to pay extra one. :)

Sealant and plastering is normally done by painter.

How much did you pay? psf?