Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
growler

Anyone Used Design-profession, Linear Space, Renozone, Ideal Design Before?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi, Wilson here...

I did engage Ideal Design Studio previously. My ID is Johnson. Had completed my renovation work few months ago...

At times, he will call me, asking is there any problem with regard of my completed renovation work. Not only as in work wise, he will also ask how am i or my wife as she fall sick easily.

To me, renovation doesn't consists of only good ideal, great discount, fantastic colour scheme. But also humour, friendship, laughter in that particular designer you are going to alias to; for your new house.

An ID not only must be good at design, it must be good in other aspect too.

Hope i have given you a better write out for my Designer.

Best Regards,

Wilson Lim

Hi, can pm his contact? Thanks..

Hi, can pm his contact? Thanks..

Personally, i feel that their quote is over priced. At least 20% higher than the average market price.

Personally, i feel that their quote is over priced. At least 20% higher than the average market price.

20% so much ar.... then you got cheaper lobang??? can intro

i spoke to zack from ideal design. his quote is fair to me. perhaps some items more ex, but some items are lower in price. so when u add it up, its still an acceptable figure. why not just call them and decide for yourself? :D

Yes, I engaged Zack from Ideal Design Studio to do the renovation for my 5 rm house. very reasonable price and workmanship is beautiful. I would not say their price is the cheapest but apart from price, he has help me up a lot of other things as well cos I am too busy with my work. For example, I forgot to apply for PUB for my new flat (completion date on 24/3 and commence reno on 24/3) and during the renovation, the electricity got cut off, he personally help me to go to my unit to wait for the electricity guy to come to do an emergency connection, I really pai se cos during tat time, the house was massy and no electricity and of course, very hot. I really appreciate his help. During the renovation, he will keep me inform of all the details on the renovation as I am not able to go to the site to view as too busy with work. After the renovation, he will contact me to check if there is anything else that I need to do or not satisfied. He will quickly arrange for the thing to be done. What I would say is that he is really a very sincere and responsible designer. I would definately recommend Ideal Design studio in this forum as they are not only a designer/contractor but also a friend who you can rely on.

For your information, generally I only did 2 bathroom (overlay + piping + installation/removal of accessories + shower screen + solid top + vanity cabinet), 1 set of kitchen cabinet ( total 21 ft + solid top + piping), 1 shoe cabinet (3ft full height), a partition board (total 20ft) to cover the air con trunking and painting of whole house. The total only cost me 10k which I feel really very reasonable as I only allow them 10 days for the renovation which they manage to complete everything by 3/4 except for the shoe cabinet because that was a last minute decision (I only decide to do the shoe cabinet on 30/3). I move in on the 4/4 and we are very happy with their workmanship and of course, the last round of painting was on 2/4 but surprisingly you won fee any of the smell of the paint.

Edited by FLY

Yes, I engaged Zack from Ideal Design Studio to do the renovation for my 5 rm house. very reasonable price and workmanship is beautiful. I would not say their price is the cheapest but apart from price, he has help me up a lot of other things as well cos I am too busy with my work. For example, I forgot to apply for PUB for my new flat (completion date on 24/3 and commence reno on 24/3) and during the renovation, the electricity got cut off, he personally help me to go to my unit to wait for the electricity guy to come to do an emergency connection, I really pai se cos during tat time, the house was massy and no electricity and of course, very hot. I really appreciate his help. During the renovation, he will keep me inform of all the details on the renovation as I am not able to go to the site to view as too busy with work. After the renovation, he will contact me to check if there is anything else that I need to do or not satisfied. He will quickly arrange for the thing to be done. What I would say is that he is really a very sincere and responsible designer. I would definately recommend Ideal Design studio in this forum as they are not only a designer/contractor but also a friend who you can rely on.

For your information, generally I only did 2 bathroom (overlay + piping + installation/removal of accessories + shower screen + solid top + vanity cabinet), 1 set of kitchen cabinet ( total 21 ft + solid top + piping), 1 shoe cabinet (3ft full height), a partition board (total 20ft) to cover the air con trunking and painting of whole house. The total only cost me 10k which I feel really very reasonable as I only allow them 10 days for the renovation which they manage to complete everything by 3/4 except for the shoe cabinet because that was a last minute decision (I only decide to do the shoe cabinet on 30/3). I move in on the 4/4 and we are very happy with their workmanship and of course, the last round of painting was on 2/4 but surprisingly you won fee any of the smell of the paint.

Fly can i have zack number??? now i am in talk with leslie from colours, but still i wish to have more choice. thanks

But where is the shop located?

Fly can i have zack number??? now i am in talk with leslie from colours, but still i wish to have more choice. thanks

But where is the shop located?

Hi, PM you his number liao. The company is located at lavender street. quite easy to find.

Hi, PM you his number liao. The company is located at lavender street. quite easy to find.

U hv lost for quite some time huh...