Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
m12345y

Gracious Lodge@ Imm - Comments

can you please tell me more about your bad experience with them? i have met them 3 times and they are very helpful and i must say their quote is very reasonable.

thanks...

Oh Hi,

We do had bad experience with them. I advise that you should think twice b4 commit. There's quite a lot of problems encountered after we have paid the so-called Deposit or 1st payment. Such as ID is alway late for appointment, have to rush them for the drawing (it was done by their assistant, not up to our standard).

Some of the areas are not correctly done as what was discussed early on. Thus changes has to be made again n again. The completion (not total complete yet) was delayed for a month +, causing delayed to my shifting too. Now that the final payment has been made but some areas are still not done up for us. They promised to settle within a week but till now still no news! This makes us very frustrated.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Oh Hi,

We do had bad experience with them. I advise that you should think twice b4 commit. There's quite a lot of problems encountered after we have paid the so-called Deposit or 1st payment. Such as ID is alway late for appointment, have to rush them for the drawing (it was done by their assistant, not up to our standard).

Some of the areas are not correctly done as what was discussed early on. Thus changes has to be made again n again. The completion (not total complete yet) was delayed for a month +, causing delayed to my shifting too. Now that the final payment has been made but some areas are still not done up for us. They promised to settle within a week but till now still no news! This makes us very frustrated.

thanks. who was the person you dealt with?

Oh Hi,

same here. worse still, things were broken. work quoted was never done.

will share more later when we get back in town.

Sorry was out station the past week...Duno how many ID they have cos usually their assistant at the showroom, saw b4 1 or 2 ID at the back office. Not sure who the one you usually deal with, mine is K.T.

Hi all,. Meeting ID tomorrow to get the quotes. Hope everything turns well. The ID seem to be a very nice person and offered numerous suggestions. With the budget we have (Considered small) he still willing to give helpful advice. Third time meeting tomorrow to confirm their quotation and reno works. Will keep u guys updated.

can you please tell me more about your bad experience with them? i have met them 3 times and they are very helpful and i must say their quote is very reasonable.

thanks...

sorry for my late reply. been away the past few weeks.

anyway, i would not recommend you to go with them unless you have the time to be there to supervise their work round-the-clock to make sure they deliver what they've promised, and have thousands of dollars to spare to fix/replace things they might break.

Hi all,. Meeting ID tomorrow to get the quotes. Hope everything turns well. The ID seem to be a very nice person and offered numerous suggestions. With the budget we have (Considered small) he still willing to give helpful advice. Third time meeting tomorrow to confirm their quotation and reno works. Will keep u guys updated.

Hi, How's ur meet up with your ID? Have to sign the agreement?

Hope in time to give you some advice...Do make sure all the things(even very minor one) they agree to do for you are black & white written on the agreement.

I had very bad exeprience in this...My ID verbally agreed to fix up some of the stuffs for us at no charge, we trusted him so much so all this was not written in our agreement. And in the end, he actually denied on all this promises.

During our meet up he also appeared very nice and friendly(think all ID r like tis cos want to close deal), also coming up with alot of modern design. One day I was flipped through some home magazine and saw my home design exactly the same as the one shown in the magazine but interior design company was not the one I signed up with.

We called up our ID immediately to confront him.

Endless and full of frustration story....Hopefully your ID does not hold the same attitude as mine.

good luck!

till nw they still have not settle the problem...has dragged for months...worst still, could't get in contact w the ID :furious: ... no reply from him...going to look for his boss n see wat he has to say!

till nw they still have not settle the problem...has dragged for months...worst still, could't get in contact w the ID :furious: ... no reply from him...going to look for his boss n see wat he has to say!

thanks for the advice...we have decided to give them a miss as their quote was precisely very vague too..everything ok ok, no prob but when asked in writing...it is not there...thanks folks for making us make a wise choice... :D

sorry to hear that. we actually had the same problem. but we gave up chasing after them and spent thousands of dollars to fix up what we could. and the rest... we just have to live with it.