Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
p3nguins

P3nguins - Route Back Home (no, Not South Pole But Up North..cck To Be Specific)

Hee.. I think our progress really very close. Because seeing your pics reminds me of my house again. Hee.. mine also just finish plastering today... a little deja vu again huh.. :P

Hehe...ur's slightly faster... pretty much finished tiling your kitchen right hee... ur tiless.... :dribble:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hey hey Pink... *dusting away the cobwebs* hehe.. surprised our Tblog's still 'remembered' :P thought it'd be stored away in a trunk in the attic by now keke...

Unfortunately nothing worth updating actually, things have pretty much come to a crawl. Right now... we're waiting for the guys to finish preparing the 'mold' or some sort for our dining area's ceiling...after that it'll be the painting and finally the carpentry

Plus we're actually busy preparing for our overseas wedding photo shoot, settling our ROM venue and desperately hunting for suitable furniture and lightnings for our home. Pretty much settled the lightnings, except for the MBR lights.. exceeded our estimated budget by a fair bit sigh... :( and our living sofa has been elusive.. can't seem to find a suitable one.. and been comparing prices for our bathroom accessories between RF & Heritage.

OoO..but 1 thing that i've been most happy is the purchase of our Sealy mattress haha :P got it during the Robinson mattress sale... *woot*

So we're kinda left with quite a bit of shopping (& spending).. Toilet accessories, furniture, curtains/window blinds, and electronics.

Weeks of budget allocation.. *tap taping away at the calculator* haha

Hey hey Pink... *dusting away the cobwebs* hehe.. surprised our Tblog's still 'remembered' :P thought it'd be stored away in a trunk in the attic by now keke...

Unfortunately nothing worth updating actually, things have pretty much come to a crawl. Right now... we're waiting for the guys to finish preparing the 'mold' or some sort for our dining area's ceiling...after that it'll be the painting and finally the carpentry

Plus we're actually busy preparing for our overseas wedding photo shoot, settling our ROM venue and desperately hunting for suitable furniture and lightnings for our home. Pretty much settled the lightnings, except for the MBR lights.. exceeded our estimated budget by a fair bit sigh... :( and our living sofa has been elusive.. can't seem to find a suitable one.. and been comparing prices for our bathroom accessories between RF & Heritage.

OoO..but 1 thing that i've been most happy is the purchase of our Sealy mattress haha :P got it during the Robinson mattress sale... *woot*

So we're kinda left with quite a bit of shopping (& spending).. Toilet accessories, furniture, curtains/window blinds, and electronics.

Weeks of budget allocation.. *tap taping away at the calculator* haha

Haha Penguin of course i remember, becoz your nickname is very cute lor. so when's the mold be finished? wow then overseas wedding shoot ex or not? how much it costs, which country u went? it must have been exciting! so have you been trottling down to S&C Furniture shop to take a look at the sofas? or Cellini?

ooohhhh wow, Sealy mattress, how much u got that, must be v comfortable rite?

Haha Penguin of course i remember, becoz your nickname is very cute lor. so when's the mold be finished? wow then overseas wedding shoot ex or not? how much it costs, which country u went? it must have been exciting! so have you been trottling down to S&C Furniture shop to take a look at the sofas? or Cellini?

ooohhhh wow, Sealy mattress, how much u got that, must be v comfortable rite?

Haha thanks :D Hopefully the false ceiling will be up by this week.. we havent gone for the shoot yet.. end of the month hee...can't wait...although I'm more excited about the shopping & eating 'cos its my first time to Taiwan haha

We've been to the various furniture shops..nothing seems to catch our attention (while taking into consideration our budget)... hopefully our next shopping trip will be more fruitful *finger crossed* Cellini, Plush, Mode, IFC, Objet living, OM, Sofalab... :(

Hmmm think the mattress was about 2k.. didnt know that for Robinson, if there's any sales in the future where the same mattress is going at a cheaper price, they'll honor the lower price for you until the day they deliver....

Will sleep like a big baby hee :P

Haha thanks :D Hopefully the false ceiling will be up by this week.. we havent gone for the shoot yet.. end of the month hee...can't wait...although I'm more excited about the shopping & eating 'cos its my first time to Taiwan haha

We've been to the various furniture shops..nothing seems to catch our attention (while taking into consideration our budget)... hopefully our next shopping trip will be more fruitful *finger crossed* Cellini, Plush, Mode, IFC, Objet living, OM, Sofalab... :(

Hmmm think the mattress was about 2k.. didnt know that for Robinson, if there's any sales in the future where the same mattress is going at a cheaper price, they'll honor the lower price for you until the day they deliver....

Will sleep like a big baby hee :P

so p3nguins, so long never see u update here. how your taiwan shoot? nice?

hey hey Pink, we just got back couple of days ago... yep it was FUN! I love taiwan! haha.. on the day of our shoot, the weather wasn't that good..pretty cloudy, so we weren't able to have the clear blue skies sort of pic which we wanted..but overall it turned out pretty well

Reno wise... pretty good so far...major carpentry done, though there's some errors made in the 'shelving' allocation in our living room storage cabinet as well as our shoe cabinet... they're prob gonna have to take it down & redo it....otherwise, everything else coming along fine...our home starting to take shape hehe... did i mention i LOVE taiwan? :P