Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xicloudix

Looking For Tracks For Beaded Curtains

Hi,

I am looking for PVC tracks for my beaded curtain. Its a type of track where by there is cover for both end of the track and in the track itself, there is a plastic insert which i can tie my beads ..

Anyone know where i can find it? Or is there any type of tracks which i can use?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi, try looking up yellow pages under curtain section and calling those retailers to ask them if they have this rack :)

Hi xicloudix, I hung my beads curtain on the normal curtain track runner. You can just hook it on. As I bought and made my own beads curtain, I hook it on with 'hook earring' hook. I packet of 24 hook is about $1.80 or $2.00 only.

t_FinelineSilm_fbbe785.jpg

t_230316024tpm_b5f18eb.jpg

Hi xicloudix, as requested...here's a peep of our incomplete bead curtain. As mentioned, I use earring hooks to hang the beads. Hope that the picture is clear enough for now as I took it with my hp camera for you :P

I did a double track as I intend to have white string curtains at the outer track to flush my ugly green window. The crystal beads will shine better infront of the pearly white background, with the aid of my full length mirror next to it.

This shall be a slow project as I have other priority for now. Shall have this done slowly but surely. Not sure if you are looking at something like this too?

img0851p.jpg

img0853k.jpg

img0854p.jpg

Thanks for the pictures, what material you used to hold the beads??? metal rings???

And for the track, is it those like our normal curtains, movable???