Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gypsylady

Recommend Id For 2-room Resale Flat

Hi all

I have been reading for the past 2 months on all of the various reno forums with much interest.

I have a resale 2-room flat that has not been renovated except for the extended utility room and the one toilet/bathroom that was upgraded.

The main door has been changed to the fire-proof door and the flooring has vinyl.

My flat has not been renovated and it looks like it looks like it is as it was 40 years ago.

I would like to overhaul my whole living room, bedroom and kitchen except for the bathroom/toilet and utility room.

Could someone please give me some good contacts of ID's that are reasonable and patient and will not cause me an arm and leg to do the lot.

Need the basics:

Living room

ceramic tiles

bedroom

same ceramic tiles as living room

kitchen

homogenous tiles

living room carpentary

shoe cabinet in living room

tv console fit to main wall

box cabinets on top of side of wall

bedroom carpentary

236cm (h) x 200(l) x 66(w) bedroom wardrobe with the basic inserts like clothes rail, drawers, sliding doors and mirror on one sliding door

kitchen carpentary

hack and remove old stone stove and tiles

install 61/2 kitchen cabinets

stainless steel backing

masonary

plaster all walls

plumbing

change all pipes to the copper pipes

electricity

rewire whole house

change front gate to wrought iron gate.

Those are the main items needed and I have the other details

As this is a very small flat, I am wondering what the budget will be like?

Has anyone have any idea?

Could you recommend the tiles for livingroom, bedroom and kitchen.....as the flat is small and dark...would like light-coloured tiles ....but what would you

recommend?

Any advice will be gladly received.

Peace...

From..gypsylady

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all

I have been reading for the past 2 months on all of the various reno forums with much interest.

I have a resale 2-room flat that has not been renovated except for the extended utility room and the one toilet/bathroom that was upgraded.

The main door has been changed to the fire-proof door and the flooring has vinyl.

My flat has not been renovated and it looks like it looks like it is as it was 40 years ago.

I would like to overhaul my whole living room, bedroom and kitchen except for the bathroom/toilet and utility room.

Could someone please give me some good contacts of ID's that are reasonable and patient and will not cause me an arm and leg to do the lot.

Need the basics:

Living room

ceramic tiles

bedroom

kitchen

homogenous tiles

living room carpentary

bedroom carpentary

236cm (h) x 200(l) x 66(w) bedroom wardrobe with the basic inserts like clothes rail, drawers, sliding doors and mirror on one sliding door

kitchen carpentary

stainless steel backing

masonary

plaster all walls

plumbing

electricity

rewire whole house

Could you recommend the tiles for livingroom, bedroom and kitchen.....as the flat is small and dark...would like light-coloured tiles ....but what would you

recommend?

Peace...

From..gypsylady

i guess your works maybe cost you around 10-15k coz as for my referral friend he had done up his 3rm flat recommanded by me for 23k so i guess yours should be around there.but i 'm not too sure.I'm not very sure whether i can be of any help anot.I'v got an id which i personally feel that he is quite good for his after sales services which i think it's worth for my compliment.And guess he is very reasonable also.Pm me for contact if you interested.

Hi all

Need the basics:

Living room

ceramic tiles

bedroom

kitchen

homogenous tiles

living room carpentary

bedroom carpentary

kitchen carpentary

stainless steel backing

masonary

plaster all walls

plumbing

electricity

rewire whole house

recommend?

Peace...

From..gypsylady

PM me and I receomand u my contractor if you still interested.