Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blackcar

Crystal Chandelier Less Than $400 Possible?

Any good lobangs for restroom sinks, wc, rain shower, storage tank etc etc

haha no need to thanks bru. We all here to share infro on cheap and nice stuffs.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Any good lobangs for restroom sinks, wc, rain shower, storage tank etc etc

I brought all my stuffs from Royal Franco at 135 Jalan Besar. I didnt go around comparing prices. Coz all the answer can be found in this forum. Tips on nego on pricing, no need to nego on every item is super tiring and time wasting. If u got faith with the particular shop, just tell them what the items u intend to buy. After that, sum up the total and ask them to meet yr set budget and minus the GST too, its works for me so far!! But must be reasonable lah, then next is play innocent, how come i dont have this and that, others places got leh. Sure the fellow will give and give!!! hope this helps.

Btw, i feel like a gal bru, going shopping to nego and nego, super tired!!!

Same here bro

I brought all my stuffs from Royal Franco at 135 Jalan Besar. I didnt go around comparing prices. Coz all the answer can be found in this forum. Tips on nego on pricing, no need to nego on every item is super tiring and time wasting. If u got faith with the particular shop, just tell them what the items u intend to buy. After that, sum up the total and ask them to meet yr set budget and minus the GST too, its works for me so far!! But must be reasonable lah, then next is play innocent, how come i dont have this and that, others places got leh. Sure the fellow will give and give!!! hope this helps.

Btw, i feel like a gal bru, going shopping to nego and nego, super tired!!!

OK after much waited for the delivery of the Chandelier and the rest of the lighting. Here is my comment as promised of this shop, one word "GOOD" service!!! After delivery, found some of the items got defect as i didnt really bothered to check at the point of delivery. Not once but twice, they send their men down for replacement. Here is the address, No.137 Rad Son Lighing, look for Mr.Teo. For those who are similar with Royal Franco, this shop is just next door. Coz i m too lazy to shop around, lolz. I brought the entire lighting from this shop including the chandelier at $320. Remember to nego as i squeeze him till his eyes pop out!!! Be warned, this guy sibei lor so!!!!

CIMG0565.jpg

Below chandelier i brought it from Lighting.com.sg. Quality of the crystal so so only. As it is one of the cheapest in town, i guess at $159. For those who wans the look only and not quality, i think this is value for money. As no one will go and touch yr crystal!!! lolz

CIMG0545.jpg

Edited by blackcar