Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
smartbuy

Any1 Brought Sony Tv?

Hi Guys

I had just brought a Sony TV going to deliver next Sat. Sony ppl is going to help mi to mount the TV on my feature wall. The problem is my contractor had not help mi to drill the circle hole on my feature wall to run the cable cos they dun know where to drill. Since i had not brought my TV tat time.

I am wondering can Sony ppl help mi to drill the circle hole when they cme down to mount the TV so i no need to ask my contractor to cme down? Thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Guys

I had just brought a Sony TV going to deliver next Sat. Sony ppl is going to help mi to mount the TV on my feature wall. The problem is my contractor had not help mi to drill the circle hole on my feature wall to run the cable cos they dun know where to drill. Since i had not brought my TV tat time.

I am wondering can Sony ppl help mi to drill the circle hole when they cme down to mount the TV so i no need to ask my contractor to cme down? Thanks.

Sony people will only deliver the TV, I doubt they can help since may not be expert in it, if spolit drill, you scold them?

How big the hole is up to you to decide, the best is your contractor to do the job as since to make a complete reno product to you, and by their experience, they know how big the hole to run the cable and maybe the hand size to fit in, in case you need to put your hand in to run some cables work like speaker cables.

Hope it helps.

if you have a drill, you can just buy a circle drill bit for drilling the hole in the wall. after that you cover it with those round plastic thing to "beautify" the hole.

Quite a fast job actually