Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lexus

Bad Experience @ Plf Holdings

:furious: i was searching for sanitaryware at Jalan Besar and was looking for reasonable prices after gtg round the whole of Singapore.

Saw this shop - PLF Holdings and went in to look @ the items as well as prices. The boss served me when I stepped in! Keen to close a deal, he was polite & nice when I make queries. After deciding to purchase the toilet bowl, basin, tap, mixer tap, botton tap, shower set & accessories which he quoted mi as $375 (inclusive of GST).

Good deal i was thinking but was shocked when the shower set is left with only the display piece & he actually wanted me to get it 1st. The display piece is actually yellowish & old but he wans me to get it. I refused & he promised to give me a new set when i go back to pay up the balance & get the goods myself. I placed a deposit of $200 as per their request hoping tat all be well.

When I went back today, I was surprised & shocked that he gave me the same display shower set! I told him off tat the same incident happened on tat day & now he did the same but he still argued tat is a new set & the display set was sent off to another branch!! I refused to get it & in the end decided to get only the toilet bowl & the tap & cancelled away the rest!!

The boss still argued & insisted tat i fulfil my order coz he mentioned tat all the spare parts as well as items have been ordered. I refused & stay firm on my decision, when in the end he had no choice but to give me. :yamseng:

However, he made a sarcastic remark tat since i cancelled off my order, i will not be able to meet my budget but i juz ignore him!! :o

To all forumers, a reminder!! DUN EVER PATRONISE & PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM TAT SHOP!! They are dishonest & rude!!

Maybe they feel tat times are bad & customers will have to make do with whatever is given to them on budget constraint buyers! :jawdrop:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
:furious: i was searching for sanitaryware at Jalan Besar and was looking for reasonable prices after gtg round the whole of Singapore.

Saw this shop - PLF Holdings and went in to look @ the items as well as prices. The boss served me when I stepped in! Keen to close a deal, he was polite & nice when I make queries. After deciding to purchase the toilet bowl, basin, tap, mixer tap, botton tap, shower set & accessories which he quoted mi as $375 (inclusive of GST).

Good deal i was thinking but was shocked when the shower set is left with only the display piece & he actually wanted me to get it 1st. The display piece is actually yellowish & old but he wans me to get it. I refused & he promised to give me a new set when i go back to pay up the balance & get the goods myself. I placed a deposit of $200 as per their request hoping tat all be well.

When I went back today, I was surprised & shocked that he gave me the same display shower set! I told him off tat the same incident happened on tat day & now he did the same but he still argued tat is a new set & the display set was sent off to another branch!! I refused to get it & in the end decided to get only the toilet bowl & the tap & cancelled away the rest!!

The boss still argued & insisted tat i fulfil my order coz he mentioned tat all the spare parts as well as items have been ordered. I refused & stay firm on my decision, when in the end he had no choice but to give me. :yamseng:

However, he made a sarcastic remark tat since i cancelled off my order, i will not be able to meet my budget but i juz ignore him!! :o

To all forumers, a reminder!! DUN EVER PATRONISE & PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM TAT SHOP!! They are dishonest & rude!!

Maybe they feel tat times are bad & customers will have to make do with whatever is given to them on budget constraint buyers! :jawdrop:

Huh......... :o really! u must b angry ya!

cheers! :D

things too cheap be careful.. :unsure: