Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fresh

Need Advise On Kitchen Cabinet

Hi all,

i am thinking of changing my kitchen worktop to granite as the present one is using solid wood laminate. And retaining the cabinet as it is still in good condition.... not sure if anyone here had done this before and if this can be done...pls advice...

thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all,

i am thinking of changing my kitchen worktop to granite as the present one is using solid wood laminate. And retaining the cabinet as it is still in good condition.... not sure if anyone here had done this before and if this can be done...pls advice...

thanks!

any advise....anybody here keep their cabinet and just change the top? :sport-smiley-018:

any advise....anybody here keep their cabinet and just change the top? :sport-smiley-018:

yeah, somebody did and the result (from the T-blog) looks good ... but I can't remember whose already :unsure:

Hi all,

thanks!

hi all

yourSTYLE interior design is a place where you can rely for all your design and renovation need. Just let us know yourDREAM, yourNEED, yourBUDGET and weBUILD your home in yourSTYLE. Contact us today for a free consultation for your renovation needs.

u can visit the wedsite: www.yourstyleid.com

Please drop me an email of your contact and floorplan we can provide you quote but need some detail .. leon@yourstyleid.com

Hi all,

thanks!

you can get a carpenter to help you..tink need to take ou t the old top,then they will put a new plywood top, then they can get the granite ppl to do for you, then the plumber