Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wondeboyz

Wondeboyz & Finesse's Cosy Cove

Pictures of the living room.. with our favourite white pistil chair, axis charise lounge, yucca plant and swivel TV.. We've put up a picture behind the sofa, but have not taken a photo yet.. so look very empty now :dancingqueen:

sofapistilchairyucca2cz8.jpg livingswiveltvkd5.jpg

HI, may i enquire if the sofas covers are removable? What is the length of the sofa? Thanks in advance.

Also, did your ID mention to you how heavy is the swivel able to take? If the LCD is 37", I wonder if its safe to do this or not.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
HI, may i enquire if the sofas covers are removable? What is the length of the sofa? Thanks in advance.

Also, did your ID mention to you how heavy is the swivel able to take? If the LCD is 37", I wonder if its safe to do this or not.

Hi predaking

Yes the sofa covers are removable. The length is 200 cm.

Regarding the swivel Tv concept, my ID didn't mention the max weight, but assured us its very safe. However, we need to tell her the size of TV beforehand so that the swivel panel holding the TV can be sized accordingly to have strength to hold the TV. So, i reckon for a 37", the panel holding the TV would be bigger, thus more sturdy :dancingqueen: