Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
francine

~~our Love Nest~~

i bought my whole hse lightings from lightings.com

their after sales service is very very good. supposed to bring the spoilt bulb to get exchange for a new one but i have forgotten and they said it is ok, they can exchange for us first. they can provide very good advice too!

Hi Elane1311,

Yup i agree with you last weekend just purchased my lighting with them =)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi fancine!

saw that u have bought 2 casanova WC + basins... do u have pictures of them? the casanova WC is a 1-piece WC right? im thinking of getting that too.. can u pm me how much and where did u get the WCs?

thanks a mil! :)

hi fancine!

saw that u have bought 2 casanova WC + basins... do u have pictures of them? the casanova WC is a 1-piece WC right? im thinking of getting that too.. can u pm me how much and where did u get the WCs?

thanks a mil! :)

oh i forget to take pic of tat, i bought with package $288 with basin, is one piece WC. I bought from Geylang the shop name call Viva

oh i forget to take pic of tat, i bought with package $288 with basin, is one piece WC. I bought from Geylang the shop name call Viva

ooh thankew thankew.. :)

i was quoted $250 for just 1 casanova WC... :blink: its the one dat looks alot like the baron one piece WC...

ooh thankew thankew.. :)

i was quoted $250 for just 1 casanova WC... :blink: its the one dat looks alot like the baron one piece WC...

oh like tat not worth it, must well buy with basin only 288, u wan the contact? i can PM to u than u go down have a look

it's Nice, francine~

so u will be following the same paint color as well? it's kind of smoothing feel.... :D

Hi feimei,

Thanks. Yup paint color will follow what is in the picture. Only the furniture is not include so ugly :P

Hi feimei,

Thanks. Yup paint color will follow what is in the picture. Only the furniture is not include so ugly :P

i see...of coz furniture can always accomodiate to our preference and theme lolz..... :notti:

Can let me know your view for this 2 artwork, which is better?

1-6.jpg

decal-LR.jpg

i will prefer 1st one...2nd one is more to common and simple. although 1st one is plain but the ending is nice....will catch ppl eye.... :notti: