Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

have meet them for quotation for my Pinnacle flat. Points to note,

-they are ID not contactors so don't compare them with uncle soon, Ho Bee or Jason.

-Very low profile no advert at all other than yellow pages i think, only know they are formerly at IMM. Got to know them as my kids study at balestier primary beside their shop.

-no free air-con, kitchen cabinet or LCD TV hor and also no Lucky draw also...you pay what is quoted

-not pushy at all very comfortable talking to them, so far meet them 4X and make some changes along the way and the 3rd time they already out with some perpective drawings, no deposit require.

-they do designer kitchen..Hettich soft closing system, not Blum. Expensive but very impressive also.

-Have not sign up cos need see Feng Shui but they never said anything like 'we also know feng shui' kinds of thing. You know some ID dont like Feng Shui involvement.

-going to see one of their completed project soon

As I haven't sign up yet so cannot comment on after sale service and reno quality but so far their customer service is there.

No harm walk in and talk to them, its good meeting more IDs and get more ideas from them.

Have your house completed? did u use J System? or which contractor u using?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

have meet them for quotation for my Pinnacle flat. Points to note,

-they are ID not contactors so don't compare them with uncle soon, Ho Bee or Jason.

-Very low profile no advert at all other than yellow pages i think, only know they are formerly at IMM. Got to know them as my kids study at balestier primary beside their shop.

-no free air-con, kitchen cabinet or LCD TV hor and also no Lucky draw also...you pay what is quoted

-not pushy at all very comfortable talking to them, so far meet them 4X and make some changes along the way and the 3rd time they already out with some perpective drawings, no deposit require.

-they do designer kitchen..Hettich soft closing system, not Blum. Expensive but very impressive also.

-Have not sign up cos need see Feng Shui but they never said anything like 'we also know feng shui' kinds of thing. You know some ID dont like Feng Shui involvement.

-going to see one of their completed project soon

As I haven't sign up yet so cannot comment on after sale service and reno quality but so far their customer service is there.

No harm walk in and talk to them, its good meeting more IDs and get more ideas from them.

Have your house completed? did u use J System? or which contractor u using?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yep use them...so so design...ok quality. Need close monitoring as she delays in handling over, maybe as usual handles too many projects. However luckily they completed the Job. Worst thing is their capenter is a one man show who cant read and understand english...so delay delay...

Edited by novben7