Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fatmian

Ikea - No Free Deliveries And Added Storage Charges

I support Ikea too BUT try finding that **** signage that says 3 days delivery or storage charges applies besides who ever read signboards ?

According to the poor lady who got the "hair dryer treatment" from me, it is not their company that implemented these charges but when they renewed their contract, Ikea do away with all the freebies, so no more minimum charge for free deliveries and storage charges applies.

I don't know about you guys but I kindaof feel cheated mates.

The change was implemented in October last year and I have been buying from Ikea for like nearly as long as they were in Singapore.

Not a fair statement; if signboards are not meant for reading, then what are signboards for? :unsure:

I hope you do not drive...because I will not want to drive anywhere near you... :P:bangwall:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
FYI, went Ikea yesterday and realise that after splurging $1,800 on furniture and furnishing, was told that deliveries must be completed with 3 working days else charges for storage (by trolley count applies) at S$5 per trolley.

WTF, really gave them a piece of my mind and also realise there were many who face the same situation and were caught offguard.

Ikea, you suck man.

Maybe you should have checked with them regarding storage and delivery before making the purchases. This way you can consider if it's worth it to buy now or wait till later when your place is ready. If the sales is really cheap, then you can either wait next year or buy and store in ikea or where you presently stay, but do factor in the moving costs.

Hi all....

Ikea is really a great place to get cheap and reliable furniture. But on the bad side is that they have lots of discountinued items that i really want to buy but ended up not able to get them...

Do you all have any idea where to get these discontinued items?

Really sad leh.. m house keys dtill not yet ready to take but I have plan my whole house mostly uning ikea furniture. Then now need to find alternatives to some of the furniture,,,

BTW i also called them up to check if they have any stock left...

Cheers...