Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
satinchris

Fengshui And Bazi

Dear all,

I would like to know if FS is effective/accurate without bazi reading. My understanding is that with both components read together will get the best results. Do most FS masters know bazi-reading and when they do FS audit, do they also combine with bazi-reading?

We have just consulted 1 FS master and he doesn't know bazi-reading at all.

We paid $388 for strictly FS audit only. IIRC, he only spent about an hour or so with us. Overall, results of the audit is that our unit has got rather good FS. As such, I don't know if he's not good enough, therefore doesn't have a lot to tell us, or that our unit is really so good that there is nothing much to say. The things that he covered are highlighting our success/wealth/relationship/health areas, and suggestions to place water feature, plants and lamps to activate those areas.

Nothing was mentioned about colours we should use/avoid, move in or reno dates, etc. So I'm wondering if we are missing out on a lot.

It could also be our fault that we weren't well prepared and don't know what to ask when he did the audit. Therefore we now have to call him to clear our doubts. He has mentioned before that if we have questions, we can always call him anytime.

Any advice? Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Satinchris,

Fengshui audits have always been accompanied by Bazi or Zi Wei Readings of the occupants in the house. If a so called Fengshui MASTER knows nothing about DESTINY ANALYSIS, then how can he still be known as a MASTER?

If you ask me, 388 just for Fengshui Audit with no Bazi reading is way too expensive... you should have just given him a $88 ang pow for coming down to show his face... I assume he didnt even give you a computer print out of the floorplan right? He should have just came down and drawn on the piece of floorplan you provided him. Never do any homework or research before coming also.

For your case, I think there's not much you can do now since you have already paid him.

My advise to all of you out there who are looking at engaging the services of FENGSHUI MASTERS to do FENGSHUI AUDITS in future should always get the person to list down what kind of things he will be providing you. If you do not see any forms of destiny analysis, then you should consider NOT ENGAGING the "MASTER".

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Dear all,

I would like to know if FS is effective/accurate without bazi reading. My understanding is that with both components read together will get the best results. Do most FS masters know bazi-reading and when they do FS audit, do they also combine with bazi-reading?

We paid $388 for strictly FS audit only. IIRC, he only spent about an hour or so with us. Overall, results of the audit is that our unit has got rather good FS. As such, I don't know if he's not good enough, therefore doesn't have a lot to tell us, or that our unit is really so good that there is nothing much to say. The things that he covered are highlighting our success/wealth/relationship/health areas, and suggestions to place water feature, plants and lamps to activate those areas.

Nothing was mentioned about colours we should use/avoid, move in or reno dates, etc. So I'm wondering if we are missing out on a lot.

It could also be our fault that we weren't well prepared and don't know what to ask when he did the audit. Therefore we now have to call him to clear our doubts. He has mentioned before that if we have questions, we can always call him anytime.

Any advice? Thanks!

Edited by felixwong

Dear all,

Any advice? Thanks!

Hi

Definitely a Master should know bazi other than house feng shui. Recalling what some masters offered, I do agree you are missing something. When a house is audited, it must match the person or the house owner' s bazi.

Yes, you should call him and probably share more with us.

Hi Felix

Do all FS masters give computer print-outs of the floorplan after the audit? Actually you are 100% right, he just draw on the floorplan we gave him :(

He did ask for our birthdates. But since he did say he doesn't know bazi-reading, I'm not sure why he asked for that and how he fits it into his FS audit. Anyone might know why a FS master would ask for birthdates if he doesn't read bazi?

In his case of not knowing bazi-reading at all, I also don't understand how can he accurately identify my hubby and my success/wealth/relationships/health areas? Unless those are just basic key areas suitable for any male and female in general? Correct me if I'm wrong.

In my mind, I also did a little comparison between him and Master Chang of fengshuiyinyang.com. I've emailed Master Chang before and he said he typically spends about 4 hours for a FS audit (if done on a weekday). But this guy here spends only about an hour or so. That's quite a lot of difference. I know it may not be fair to compare this way but to me, it's just too much a difference in time spent.

Yah, we'll definitely call him and ask more. :angry:

Hi Satinchris,

Not totally true to say that all FS masters give computer printouts, but at least they should have done some work before coming down to your place.

From the birthdates given, he can compute your personal Kua Number which will help him identify 4 good and 4 bad directions/sectors in the house. This is based on the 8 mansion theory. Therefore these sectors in your house are fixed once he has the seating of your house.

How long a Fengshui Master spends in your house does not really matter because some of them will collect data and present it to their clients in a powerpoint or at least in the form of a report. Some will just come down, do the bazi of the client on the spot, advise him what is required in the house without proper documentations.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Hi Felix

Do all FS masters give computer print-outs of the floorplan after the audit? Actually you are 100% right, he just draw on the floorplan we gave him :(

He did ask for our birthdates. But since he did say he doesn't know bazi-reading, I'm not sure why he asked for that and how he fits it into his FS audit. Anyone might know why a FS master would ask for birthdates if he doesn't read bazi?

In his case of not knowing bazi-reading at all, I also don't understand how can he accurately identify my hubby and my success/wealth/relationships/health areas? Unless those are just basic key areas suitable for any male and female in general? Correct me if I'm wrong.

In my mind, I also did a little comparison between him and Master Chang of fengshuiyinyang.com. I've emailed Master Chang before and he said he typically spends about 4 hours for a FS audit (if done on a weekday). But this guy here spends only about an hour or so. That's quite a lot of difference. I know it may not be fair to compare this way but to me, it's just too much a difference in time spent.

Yah, we'll definitely call him and ask more. :angry: