Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jennying_ko

Our 5rm House @ Sembawang

Hi All,

Just to update my status. Me and hubby had come out a list of items need to be done and visited a fews ID/contractor below to request for quotation:

Toa Payoh:

1. Wideangle - Joey

2. Substanze - EZ

3. Living art - James

4. (ID at 3rd floor top of TPY 7-11)

5. Vivere - Ray

Balestier

5. Artrend Design - Michael

6. Koong Yee - Stanley

7. Square Room - Christina

Others:

8. CJ Ambience - Adrian

9. System - Naaman

Via Email:

10. IDNote - Henry

11. SummitDesign - Ben

12. Jason - U & B Reno

13. Jeremy - CLC Interior

So far received quotation from 1,2,3,6. The rest shall expect to receive within this week hopefully :)

Currently still busy source for good ID/contractor to request for quotation, please let me know if any of you have good one to share :D

Hi Jenny,

We are also looking for a good and inexpensive ID to do it our unit in Clementi.

So which one would you recommend?

What kind of quote they proposed to you?

Just a rough amount will do.

Thanx!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Jenny,

We are also looking for a good and inexpensive ID to do it our unit in Clementi.

So which one would you recommend?

What kind of quote they proposed to you?

Just a rough amount will do.

Thanx!

Hi Jinglejinglebai,

I sent you PM, please check :)

A quick update, today went down Woodland and meet up Henry, he is a nice uncle indeed. We discuss things bit here and there and he manage to give me the quotation on the spot! Perhaps due to i just do a minor renovation? The quote seems not bad too... is in one of my shortlist.

Anyone who's house done by Uncle henry, can give any feedback? he say ere normally the quotation he gave is more or less there? Will there be any hidden cost ah?

I tot of request the current owner let me go in his house take lot's of photo so i can show to my ID the current condition, and perhaps bring 1~2 ID (at different timing for sure) to give a more accurate quote...is is nessecery? do u guy normally sign up with an ID just based on the floorplan??

A quick update, today went down Woodland and meet up Henry, he is a nice uncle indeed. We discuss things bit here and there and he manage to give me the quotation on the spot! Perhaps due to i just do a minor renovation? The quote seems not bad too... is in one of my shortlist.

Anyone who's house done by Uncle henry, can give any feedback? he say ere normally the quotation he gave is more or less there? Will there be any hidden cost ah?

I tot of request the current owner let me go in his house take lot's of photo so i can show to my ID the current condition, and perhaps bring 1~2 ID (at different timing for sure) to give a more accurate quote...is is nessecery? do u guy normally sign up with an ID just based on the floorplan??

hi jennying , U can read up our (the henner) review on him at our T-blog .

So far I din have any hidden cost (not considering item added by myself or upgrade request by myself)

U can request yr owner to let u bring yr ID/contractor up to do a onsite quotation (although i sign b4 my online quotation)

regards

Simon