Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gunners1

Minor Reno

Hi,

As I will be collecting my key for my condo, I will be doing some minor reno and need the bros here for some advice,

1) Pre-house cleaning for my bedrooms, living room, kitchen, toilets and balcony

2) full house painting

3) floor polishing

4) air-con servicing

Like to know the market price as well as any good and reliable contractors or cleaning company that does these works. Appreciate your help. Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

HI gunners,

you may want to look for my contractor. he can quote u a good price also good services for that.

Please call him at 67482091. name is Xiang

Best Regards,

Kelv

Hi,

As I will be collecting my key for my condo, I will be doing some minor reno and need the bros here for some advice,

1) Pre-house cleaning for my bedrooms, living room, kitchen, toilets and balcony

2) full house painting

3) floor polishing

4) air-con servicing

Like to know the market price as well as any good and reliable contractors or cleaning company that does these works. Appreciate your help. Thanks

my contractor is not from any reputable company but i think he is reliable and did a good job. he was recommended by my relative. He help me to save money and give good advice. PM me if you are interested.

my contractor is not from any reputable company but i think he is reliable and did a good job. he was recommended by my relative. He help me to save money and give good advice. PM me if you are interested.

hi DoReMiFa,

i will be doing minor reno too. pls pm me your contractor contact. thanks.