Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jc77

Does Colors And Furnishings Elements And Bazi Affects My House Fengshui?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all,

i got a question, does colors and furnishings elements and bazi affects my house fengshui?

:rolleyes:

Hi

Some of the chinese feng shui books I read don't even mention colors or at least as priority. Usually, these are from new age feng shui books and masters.

I think it should be quite subjective. As for funishing elements, I think its on case by case basis. Maybe you imagine a marble table with stainless steel legs, with a candle chandelier litted on it, a little bouquet of roses from your loved one and a holder with a few wines on the table too.....so what element is it? Ask a fsm this and see what he replies....and please share it here.

As for bazi, I think the house will affect rather.....

Hi

Some of the chinese feng shui books I read don't even mention colors or at least as priority. Usually, these are from new age feng shui books and masters.

I think it should be quite subjective. As for funishing elements, I think its on case by case basis. Maybe you imagine a marble table with stainless steel legs, with a candle chandelier litted on it, a little bouquet of roses from your loved one and a holder with a few wines on the table too.....so what element is it? Ask a fsm this and see what he replies....and please share it here.

As for bazi, I think the house will affect rather.....

Hi Ivy

Thanks for the reply, i will ask my fsm. :)

Hi Jc77,

To a certain extend, colours can be used to fengshui a house. For example, if there's a flying star 3 in your house, and it causes you to constantly quarrel with your spouse, ask a fengshui consultant or master and they most likely will ask you to place a red object, like a carpet, or even if need be, you can paint the wall in that sector red. So colour actually does play a certain part in Fengshui, just depends on which school of thought you are looking at it.

Furnishing Elements I assume you are referring to the elements that the furnitures are made. I would say that this would not be a big problem. Even if you place a piece of glass on the steel stands, it would not change the element of the table from metal to earth.

Lastly, everyone's bazi and kua number are different and are derieved based on their birthdatas. So when 1 person connects with the QI of the house, the QI in the house would be different. Therefore Bazi does affect your house fengshui, because it can dictate which room you should sleep, which direction your bedhead should face etc.

Hope this answers your questions.

Thank you.

Hi all,

i got a question, does colors and furnishings elements and bazi affects my house fengshui?

:rolleyes:

Hi Jc77,

To a certain extend, colours can be used to fengshui a house. For example, if there's a flying star 3 in your house, and it causes you to constantly quarrel with your spouse, ask a fengshui consultant or master and they most likely will ask you to place a red object, like a carpet, or even if need be, you can paint the wall in that sector red. So colour actually does play a certain part in Fengshui, just depends on which school of thought you are looking at it.

Furnishing Elements I assume you are referring to the elements that the furnitures are made. I would say that this would not be a big problem. Even if you place a piece of glass on the steel stands, it would not change the element of the table from metal to earth.

Lastly, everyone's bazi and kua number are different and are derieved based on their birthdatas. So when 1 person connects with the QI of the house, the QI in the house would be different. Therefore Bazi does affect your house fengshui, because it can dictate which room you should sleep, which direction your bedhead should face etc.

Hope this answers your questions.

Thank you.

Hi Felix

Think this is the answer im looking for! you have cleared most of my doubts...I went to as kmy ex-fsm if there's a flying star 3 in the house, and he told me to place a red/pink object, like a mat or rug.

I also agreed bazi does affect the house too as what ivy1981 said and many others said too.

Thanks for the advice!

Regards.