Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xiaofeng123

Painting

hey everybody!! Could you all pls advise where to buy the paints and all stuff to do the house painting at BoonLay Area? :P I can only found the paint at Self-fix at Jurong Point but they do not have any catalogue to take away for reference. Any idea where to get the catalogue for paint color?

Pretty much appreciated you all idea contribution...

:P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hey everybody!! Could you all pls advise where to buy the paints and all stuff to do the house painting at BoonLay Area? :P I can only found the paint at Self-fix at Jurong Point but they do not have any catalogue to take away for reference. Any idea where to get the catalogue for paint color?

Pretty much appreciated you all idea contribution...

:P

I have nippon catalogue, let me know if u need urgently, can pass it to you. If not u can also visit IMM, home fix or any jurong area hardware shop for paint catalogue. Another way is that call any painters and come to yr place to quote and them to bring along catalogue for you. Hope this helps!!!

I have nippon catalogue, let me know if u need urgently, can pass it to you. If not u can also visit IMM, home fix or any jurong area hardware shop for paint catalogue. Another way is that call any painters and come to yr place to quote and them to bring along catalogue for you. Hope this helps!!!

Thanks for the advice. I think i need to go IMM to have a look... :sport-smiley-018:

Anyone here ever engaged the service of Painting Services? http://www.paintingservices.com.sg/

I'm interested to engage their service. Wonder how's the quality of their works?

Thanks.

hi, did you use them eventually? did they do a good job? and was the bill exactly as advertised? i've asked quotes from a few paintes who advertise X amount of dollars for painting my 3NG but when they view and quote its always more...

hi, did you use them eventually? did they do a good job? and was the bill exactly as advertised? i've asked quotes from a few paintes who advertise X amount of dollars for painting my 3NG but when they view and quote its always more...

I just want to share my bad experience of painter. My painter was from the ST advertisement, they also advertised that they do other small reno. They also quoted me at a lower price. I had no choice due to time constraint and engaged them to do painting and marble polishing and ended up paying more. The painters painted my ceiling at the kitchen very badly as they didn't remove the old paint properly before painting and crack lines in my mbr are still visible. Now the ceiling was unevenly after patching up. After move in for 2 weeks, I tried to clean up the dirt on the wall in my bedroom using a damp cloth, the paint was wiped out.

sigh

me sama sama

painters nvr sand/ scrap a bit b4 paintg

i guess b4 pAINTG , walls need to be brushed / somehow made less dusty/ dirty then end result not so patchy....

any knows aft paintg, b4 move in , need to brush / wipe walls--- seems dusty