Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nee_savi

A Dream House With A Modern Design

I have crossed my fingers and hoping that my reno would be done by Friday and I could shift by Saturday

Once I get the keys .. I will post what outcome of the painful and lengthy process

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Quite sometime now, since I put anything on this blog.

Shifting to the new place took most of the time and energy.

Now I am back from a relaxing and enthrilling vacation. So will post the renovated flat photos soon.

So stay tuned

Here are few of the snaps that I took after moving in ..

Master Bedroom

----------------

4106765199_379159745c_o.jpg

Living Room a crude view

===================

4106728695_1464de1fbe_o.jpg

4107539098_69010a0eff_o.jpg

Baby Room

-===========

4106755911_b81fefcb69_o.jpg

The Wardrobe .. I just love the look of it

4107507856_7cf4820370_o.jpg

Hi nee_savi, love your miele washing cum dryer... I'm also contemplating on Miele but $ factor though. :)

Yeah it took me a month to overpower the $$ factor. But after much thought .. I was left with not much options.

So far my personal experience is good. The washing machine is quite effective and I am utilising the dryer to the fullest. The beauty is ... the dryer removes all the lint... and clothes feel fresh and soft.

Even the supplied cache of detergent are pretty nice

Yeah it took me a month to overpower the $$ factor. But after much thought .. I was left with not much options.

So far my personal experience is good. The washing machine is quite effective and I am utilising the dryer to the fullest. The beauty is ... the dryer removes all the lint... and clothes feel fresh and soft.

Even the supplied cache of detergent are pretty nice

Hahaha... Yea, I went down to Best Denki last weekend & have the staff demonstrating & explaining the miele washer/dryer. It's quite amazing esp. the lint part too. V good. But wallet abit cannot tahan liao. :D:D:D

Hahaha... Yea, I went down to Best Denki last weekend & have the staff demonstrating & explaining the miele washer/dryer. It's quite amazing esp. the lint part too. V good. But wallet abit cannot tahan liao. :D:D:D

i bought it from there too.

dont forget to bargain .. u can save sme $$

congrats on ur completion of ur reno!

i envy u.. u have so much space in ur kitchen for tall cabinet... :P

ha ha ha thanks ..

How have u been ... I was wondering where are u ... so comments !!! ..

Dont envy me .. U always dont get everything .. so I didnt too. But somehow concentrate on things which I got.

That gives me a good nite sleep.

ha ha ha thanks ..

How have u been ... I was wondering where are u ... so comments !! ! ..

Dont envy me .. U always dont get everything .. so I didnt too. But somehow concentrate on things which I got.

That gives me a good nite sleep.

heheh actually i was waiting for ur lengthy process which u mentioned earlier on leh..

yah, we dont always get everything.. but must be happy with what we get.. :) im very happy with the progress of our house reno too.. :P