Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rainbowgal

Our First Nest @ Tampines

Fridge-Base

img0182ur.jpg

Looking at your fridge base (exactly like ours), reminded that we forgot to tell our ID to do a round edged one. Sad.

Your kitchen tiles has the same color as ours. But I think yours will be easier to maintain. Ours are not easy to maintain, many texture lines. Hee.

Edited by Mickey M

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Looking at your fridge base (exactly like ours), reminded that we forgot to tell our ID to do a round edged one. Sad.

Your kitchen tiles has the same color as ours. But I think yours will be easier to maintain. Ours are not easy to maintain, many texture lines. Hee.

Actually, ours do have texture lines too... Just that it is not that deep cut... My parents place does not have any texture lines and is slippery at times...

huh bro i thought the round edge is a norm de no need to say de ? :unsure: :unsure:

Actually, ours do have texture lines too... Just that it is not that deep cut... My parents place does not have any texture lines and is slippery at times...

Ours has deep cut, cost was $4 plus psf. But was on discount. Bought at $2 plus. I guess not many buying the tile design, that why it went on sales. I think the deep cut texture and 'randomness' makes it unfavourable with many. When we chose our kitchen floor tiles back then, ID said he just bought the exact tiles for his new design house, at the initial cost. Then we laughed at him. Haha.

huh bro i thought the round edge is a norm de no need to say de ? :unsure: :unsure:

The edge is not round de. This is diagonal cut, don't know how to describe. Round is round, pointed ends are not round. Lol.

HAPPY NEW YR EVERYONE! :D

Service Balcony

Bedroom 1 Aircon Piping

img0146rf.jpg

Bedroom 2 Aircon Piping (Run from Bedroom 1 to 2)

img0145ld.jpg

Master Bedroom Aircon Piping (Run from Bedroom 2 to Master Bedroom)

img0147l.jpg

Hi rainbowguy

The air-con that I want is currently out of stock. The vendor est the new stocks will come in Feb or March only. I do not want other brand. Have you hear of installing the air-con's pipes and brackets first, when the air-con stock comes in then install ? please advice.

Edited by ninja3101

kopi, this is round de, from Sanpokchubby's t-blog.

Hai, pillar in the middle of the house still cannot hack. HDB request for PE endorsement which means I have to pay another $650. In process for about 1 week already, so hopefully can pass by next week. Contractor seems quite confident can passed though. If cannot, means the whole layout have to be changed.

Photos taken on 31 Dec

Concrete base for washing machine

Photo020.jpg

kopi, this is round de, from Sanpokchubby's t-blog.

Got it bro actually come to think of it i remembered telling the tiler about the round edge but he told me nowadays nobody do round de wor like not in fashion le or something but dunno how true lah :P

so yours also edge kind ? :unsure: :unsure:

Edited by coffee_o

Got it bro actually come to think of it i remembered telling the tiler about the round edge but he told me nowadays nobody do round de wor like not in fashion le or something but dunno how true lah :P

so yours also edge kind ? :unsure: :unsure:

Yup, edge kind like rainbow family type. Tiler is rite. Square or edge finishings are more modern. They why u see more square or edge finishing for furnitures. :). But I feel personal preference is more impt. This is our own house ma. :)

Hi rainbowguy

The air-con that I want is currently out of stock. The vendor est the new stocks will come in Feb or March only. I do not want other brand. Have you hear of installing the air-con's pipes and brackets first, when the air-con stock comes in then install ? please advice.

Yes... but you must check if you need to pay extra for the vendor to make 2 trips... Which in my case did not need to... Why we did the piping first is that we want to see where to place the electrical switch for the air con... So, we ran the pipe and then later electrical, in this way, we hope to achieve a neater layout...