Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
louistls

A&d Interior Designer Group Pl

I also signed up with a&d on the second meetup :)

Just one first initial quote and one round revision to add in / remove things we didnt want... the process was quite chop chop (hope it turns out well).

will also return and give comment after the reno process is completed. we have asked a&d not to rush the process, it is most important that quality not be compromised. I have at least 3 friends couple in the queue for keys collection. So a&d, pls do "shui shui" for us, word of mouth will see you a long way thru!

Thanks Tara & TanYen!! Please do share more of your experience ya. Especially during the renovation. looking forward to some pic too as i have also short listed A & D. Really need some feedback for me this newbieesss :rolleyes:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, I believe in giving credit where it's due and this is why I'm writing this post. I'm not affiliated or related in anyway to A&D Designer's Group.

We got Rick from A&D Designer's Group to help us with the renovation of our rented HDB shop in Bishan. We have met our fair share of irresponsible and incompetent IDs during the renovation of our homes previously. So, Rick was a breath of fresh air. He was punctual for all our meetings. He kept his promises and knowing that we had to get the renovation done quickly, he went all out to help us achieve this. We were away for a week and he made sure that work was done properly while we were away. He's very easy to work with and helpful - he volunteered to wait for the delivery of our equipment eventhough it's not his job. When we texted him at 10 plus at night on a weekend, he even called us back to give us feedback. Although I've seen better workmanship in terms of carpentry, there weren't any outright defects and it's something that I can put up with. Afterall, the job was done so smoothly and without any fuss.

Hi! I should have posted my after-reno comment earlier but was too busy with wedding... till receive private msg from one of the forummers enquiring abt the progress, that i reliased i shd share my joy with you all:)

Our reno has completed and the keys were handover on 4 Nov, we has already moved into our little cozy hut:) Our ID is Jon Goh, he kept his promise, handover in time so that we are able to move in immediately after our wedding. But really, it is a very big challenge to manage both reno/moving and wedding at the same time.

We are satisfied with most of the works (though we didnt do much reno). The tiling is great, we would say. And we love our settee and shoe cabinet! What we are not so satisfied is the painting, and Jon get his painters to repaint certain areas that we pointed out, mainly the doors/gate and ceiling.

Abt one week after handover, we did find little things that need rectification, we called Jon and he came to take a look, he made some rectification himself and arrange his worker to do the little rest (minor filling/cleaning) at our convenient time.

In short, we compliment Jon for his great service and prompt action! :)

How is Ideal design work ? seems there warranty is 1 year and established in 2006 ?

any feedback on "3q interior design concept" at Jalan Bukit Ho Swee please..

Hi! Please add me too. My google email is remeoyeo@gmail.com. We are also looking for contractors for our new home.. Thanks!

Hi

Any further feedback on A&D designer?

Hi

Any further feedback on A&D designer?

We engaged A&D for our 4 rm flat reno. On a scale of 5, we would give an overall 4 score points. Carpentry works received lotsa compliments from relatives and friends. I salute the tiler and elect for a good job done. Plastering, window and aircon works went well. Uncle who has helped us with some minor installation (TV brackets, hand held bar etc.) is super nice and helpful.

Some issues with painting and shower screen, but our ID arranged for these to be rectified progressively after the handover. There were also small delays here and there during the reno process, but we consider these minor hiccups given that the end result has turned out well.

We bought our lightings & toilet accessories from Light studio in Balestier and Kleen in Tyrwhitt Road. Sales persons (Alvin & Daniel) gave good suggestion and the Lao Pan Niang sounds very friendly and pro over the phone (though we never get to meet her in person).

Lastly, we would like to give compliment to Rick Tan, our ID. Nice and patient chap who doesnt give empty promise.

May our positive experience with A&D and its associates be of some reference to those embarking on reno projects.

We engaged A&D for our 4 rm flat reno. On a scale of 5, we would give an overall 4 score points. Carpentry works received lotsa compliments from relatives and friends. I salute the tiler and elect for a good job done. Plastering, window and aircon works went well. Uncle who has helped us with some minor installation (TV brackets, hand held bar etc.) is super nice and helpful.

Some issues with painting and shower screen, but our ID arranged for these to be rectified progressively after the handover. There were also small delays here and there during the reno process, but we consider these minor hiccups given that the end result has turned out well.

We bought our lightings & toilet accessories from Light studio in Balestier and Kleen in Tyrwhitt Road. Sales persons (Alvin & Daniel) gave good suggestion and the Lao Pan Niang sounds very friendly and pro over the phone (though we never get to meet her in person).

Lastly, we would like to give compliment to Rick Tan, our ID. Nice and patient chap who doesnt give empty promise.

May our positive experience with A&D and its associates be of some reference to those embarking on reno projects.

Hi! Could u Pm his contact to me?!

Beside, can share some photos with us?

thanks in advance.

Hi, I believe in giving credit where it's due and this is why I'm writing this post. I'm not affiliated or related in anyway to A&D Designer's Group.

We got Rick from A&D Designer's Group to help us with the renovation of our rented HDB shop in Bishan. We have met our fair share of irresponsible and incompetent IDs during the renovation of our homes previously. So, Rick was a breath of fresh air. He was punctual for all our meetings. He kept his promises and knowing that we had to get the renovation done quickly, he went all out to help us achieve this. We were away for a week and he made sure that work was done properly while we were away. He's very easy to work with and helpful - he volunteered to wait for the delivery of our equipment eventhough it's not his job. When we texted him at 10 plus at night on a weekend, he even called us back to give us feedback. Although I've seen better workmanship in terms of carpentry, there weren't any outright defects and it's something that I can put up with. Afterall, the job was done so smoothly and without any fuss.

hi, could you pls PM me his contact>?? thanks!