Amir Hakim

Diy For Dimmer & Water Heater Switch

Hello

Can anyone help walk me thru fixing

1. Dimmer & water heater switch

Both are Legrand Mallia pdts

1. The legrand Dimmer is unlike the MK before

MK has 2 inputs for the red wires in.

My dimmer has 3 wires all red, currently one connects to one wire socket & another 2 join together to another.

MK has on & off on the same switch

Legrand has 2 inputs but comes with a diff switch (rotary dimmer control & 2way switch according to specs)

I used the same connection as MK but the light would not work...any help please?

2. Water heater for Legrand

Current is MK .... Not sure where to poke the red & black wires for this switch.....Easy for the MK ....

On the back of the legrand...there are 4 holes too....Top 2 have L on the label bottom 2 nothing Qn do i put 2 red on top & 2 black at bottom.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

I managed the rest of the house switches & am stuck with one heater & one dimmer....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hello

My dimmer has 3 wires all red, currently one connects to one wire socket & another 2 join together to another.

Legrand has 2 inputs but comes with a diff switch (rotary dimmer control & 2way switch according to specs)

I used the same connection as MK but the light would not work...any help please?

Current is MK .... Not sure where to poke the red & black wires for this switch.....Easy for the MK ....

On the back of the legrand...there are 4 holes too....Top 2 have L on the label bottom 2 nothing Qn do i put 2 red on top & 2 black at bottom.

I managed the rest of the house switches & am stuck with one heater & one dimmer....

Hi, do u manage to connect the dimmer and heater switch?...If yes share me the info....do ur heater switch led lights always on?

Hello

I just installed legrand heater switch, two live, two neutral, two earth. I think the code is red is live, black is neutral and green is earth. connect properly. ligrand has indicator on that which hole is which, right?

Im confuse on the heater switch connection part

Am i correct to say that the heater switch 6 holes.. The L1 , 1 and ground is for your incoming power wires and the L2 , 2 and the ground is for your heater 3 wires? So all 6 wires cones into the switch then the switch acts like a joining center?