Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Loon

Recommended Id And Renovation

Ok, I know this has been discussed in many topics, but it seems that most thread seem to deviate from the actual topic. So I wasnt able to find the information that I truly need.

I will be starting my renovation next year..and I am now struggling with finding a reputable and recommended ID. I have shortlisted a few after reading through the many threads. There are bound to have positive and negative comments on each and every ID.

Can anyone please recommend me some IDs please? Please provide their names too.

If possible, appreciate if some kind souls can provide me with Andrew's contact. He is formerly from Fuse concept. Hear that he has moved on but am still trying to source for his service.

Thanks people.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
errrmmm.. anybody out there? Would really appreciate some advice.

Thanks all.

Check out the rest of the threads. From what I've read there's Ben from Kass Design, Adrian from CJ ambience, Andy from Linewerkz. All recommended by other forumers, I have no personal exp with any of them. I'm doing my own shortlisting too and what I've found besides price being a factor, you need to find an ID that can make your ideas into reality,

errrmmm.. anybody out there? Would really appreciate some advice.

Thanks all.

First of all, you must know what you want. Do some internet research.

Read the t-blog

Get a few ID & contractor to quote you exactly the same works. You will be surprise, how much different can the quote be.

Tell them exactly what you want and don't be push into doing something that you don't need. Most of the ID I met try to do this, I think this is how they make the more money, especially the carpentry works.

Hope this help.

Cheer! :D

Ok, I know this has been discussed in many topics, but it seems that most thread seem to deviate from the actual topic. So I wasnt able to find the information that I truly need.

I will be starting my renovation next year..and I am now struggling with finding a reputable and recommended ID. I have shortlisted a few after reading through the many threads. There are bound to have positive and negative comments on each and every ID.

Can anyone please recommend me some IDs please? Please provide their names too.

If possible, appreciate if some kind souls can provide me with Andrew's contact. He is formerly from Fuse concept. Hear that he has moved on but am still trying to source for his service.

Thanks people.

my house is renovated by Andy from Linewerkz. trustworthy i personnel feel. my husband and i very please with his effort to take care my house during the whole renovation. you can give a try.

my house is renovated by Andy from Linewerkz. trustworthy i personnel feel. my husband and i very please with his effort to take care my house during the whole renovation. you can give a try.

care to show some pics?

Otherwise is another phantom member advertising own services. All your post is to recommend Andy.

care to show some pics?

Otherwise is another phantom member advertising own services. All your post is to recommend Andy.

how do i attached pic?

How come for the last image: http://img193.imageshack.us/i/00314.jpg/, the last down light appears to be beyond the kitchen wall and hanging in air? Or is it the wall is very reflective? :)

Edited by SGK

that is reflection of the tiles. ;)

Hi,

Like to recommend Shawn from Mint Design, he was formerly from Carpentry Workshop, he did my former house and now he is doing our future house. Call him at 90269119 for a chat, u will be surprise that he has many ideas.