Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ghmy82

My New House @ 28b Dover Crescent

Your place is one of those new very blocks call dover garden right, i feel its the place is conveniently situated, tuck at a promixity to dover and the upcoming circle line mrt station (i dono whts the station will call, its near NUH). Not too near to busy mrt stations, but within walkable distance to them, v good wor.

Im not living there through, just pass it daily to work :-) . Looking forward to more of your house pics.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Your place is one of those new very blocks call dover garden right, i feel its the place is conveniently situated, tuck at a promixity to dover and the upcoming circle line mrt station (i dono whts the station will call, its near NUH). Not too near to busy mrt stations, but within walkable distance to them, v good wor.

Im not living there through, just pass it daily to work :-) . Looking forward to more of your house pics.

really there will be a circle line that great .....

currently my house is under reno same block and unit just is different floor .... mashi which block are you at ?

really there will be a circle line that great .....

currently my house is under reno same block and unit just is different floor .... mashi which block are you at ?

I at blk C. keke... ur next blk. :dancingqueen:

yup. circle line coming. but nt so fast. still in progress... waitin for it to open then will b more convenient. keke...

hmm. wow. end dec?? u mean end tis yr? so long ar? hw u renting out the rms?

Hi mashi mashi,

Yes...have rented out the room le. I will be ending the contract end of this year. =) Any contractors to recommend?

Hi weii, thanks for the compliment. I didn't know that there is another new circle line.....

Hi mashi mashi,

Yes...have rented out the room le. I will be ending the contract end of this year. =) Any contractors to recommend?

wow. so fast rent out. really fast hand fast leg. no reno can rent out le ar. house is totally empty rite?

u shld hv got my email le ba. keke...

if u need FSM can also tell me. can recomend u mine. very nice guy. haha..... :yamseng:

wow. so fast rent out. really fast hand fast leg. no reno can rent out le ar. house is totally empty rite?

u shld hv got my email le ba. keke...

if u need FSM can also tell me. can recomend u mine. very nice guy. haha..... :yamseng:

Did you recommend the contractor thru my email?

Sorry...totally lost track

This time really looking for contractors and ID designers. I do have one big problem and that is the knid of design which my wife and I want.

Oh dear, even lookg other contractor's work, we still can't determine which is our style...hopefully can firm up by next week on the basic concept. Hoping to get it started before 七月 ! :D

I've finally listed 5 contractors. By this week, will contact them and then ask for quotations. Heard from my colleague that it takes one month for HDB to approve hacking....lolx.

I've finally listed 5 contractors. By this week, will contact them and then ask for quotations. Heard from my colleague that it takes one month for HDB to approve hacking....lolx.

No it just takes less than a week. We got ours last week and the hacking is completed and tiling has started

Shortlisted three renovators but still need to choose a final one *headache* As time is short, I will wait till after the Chinese 7th month then I start renovating. My wife and I started to search for electrical appliances. =)[/font]

Hahaha...always delay my renovation....I think it is time to get it started. I will be meeting with my potential "candidate" to fix on the quotation offered by him. Once firmed, we could start work. Must choose a good date to 开工!

I think basic theme will be grey, and one of the room will be made into a ladybird room where my lovely wife will seat in this room to read.

Let's hope the renovation can be 顺顺!

:D:D