Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Stagger

Platform Bed Frame (designer's Style)

Anyone out there any lobang for nice platform bed frame? I once saw it at YIN HE but it seems that this furniture shop is no longer existing?

Saw a few at Full House Furniture shop recently but not really to my liking. Furthermore, it will only arrive after 18 Jan (one month later) not sure whether they will still be there after taking the deposits..nowadays furniture shops close down very fast.

Edited by Stagger

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
can try hommage

Do you have more information like the website, location or contact number?

Many thanks.

Do you try to search in other sites?? There are really lots of online shop and I'm sure that you will find one there..

--------------------

bunk beds

thanks so much! Are they reliable and how about their price?

Have you ever bought from these online stores?

Went down to hommage as per forumer's recommendation.

Bought a platform bedframe just by looking and choosing from the catalogue and paid 50% deposit.

But was advised that the bed frame will only be delivered a month later or before CNY.

Just keep my fingers crossed and hope they honoured their words....

Anyone out there having bad experience with them before?

I did the same last weekend - bedframe plus cofee table and TV console. Met with Charles from Hommage at their showroom near Potong Pasir MRT. Same thing was said to me - 50% deposit, remainder due after delivery (some relief there).

4 - 6 weeks lead time, delivery before CNY.

Went down to hommage as per forumer's recommendation.

Bought a platform bedframe just by looking and choosing from the catalogue and paid 50% deposit.

But was advised that the bed frame will only be delivered a month later or before CNY.

Just keep my fingers crossed and hope they honoured their words....

Anyone out there having bad experience with them before?

I did the same last weekend - bedframe plus cofee table and TV console. Met with Charles from Hommage at their showroom near Potong Pasir MRT. Same thing was said to me - 50% deposit, remainder due after delivery (some relief there).

4 - 6 weeks lead time, delivery before CNY.

haha good luck to both of us!

Guest Goobii

See mine...

else go to sungei kadut and visit the white castle the showroom for all the platform bed.

find veron

Hi guys, my platform bed had arrived much earlier than expected.

Those guys in hommage is commendable, I had much worries initially as it was their policy to pay 50% upfront. I was thinking what if they close their business...I placed the order on 26 Dec and was told that my bed would only arrive somewhere before CNY.

On 13th, someone calls me up and advise me that the shipment will arrive on 18th. I thought to myself, wow I had never encounter same treatment from other furniture shops...usually I will have to call up and ask. On 14th, another person from hommage calls up and advise me the shipment arrival date again. A little surprise this time, I didn't expect them to call me twice...though very kiasu but this is the kind of service that consumer wants.

I received the bed yesterday....very nice bed and I like it very much. I will definitely recommend to my friends.

here's my review for them:

Service: 9/10

Price: 8/10 (i saw the same bed elsewhere with a much higher price)

Communication: 9/10