Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sempr8

Upholstery For Old Fabric Sofa

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Any1 can recommend/suggest where to get upholstery for old fabric sofa?

Thanks..

I asked the same.. but to be honest, after asking around too many places, i always get the same ridiculous prices or a "we dont do it" answer... the guys at white collection were even more honest quoting me almost 1k for my L shape + Ottoman.. he even said that they have to charge high else everyone will just keep doing upholstery and no one will buy new sofas! Geezz :horse:

Then again if urs was a expensive/sentimental/vintage set and u rather require re-upholstery, i saw a recommendation somewhr about a shop in 6th ave(dont remember if its in this forum) and they could quote basis my measurements and descriptions.. though it turned out the same price as White collection.. maybe it's worth it for ur case..93869080. :)

I asked the same.. but to be honest, after asking around too many places, i always get the same ridiculous prices or a "we dont do it" answer... the guys at white collection were even more honest quoting me almost 1k for my L shape + Ottoman.. he even said that they have to charge high else everyone will just keep doing upholstery and no one will buy new sofas! Geezz :horse:

Then again if urs was a expensive/sentimental/vintage set and u rather require re-upholstery, i saw a recommendation somewhr about a shop in 6th ave(dont remember if its in this forum) and they could quote basis my measurements and descriptions.. though it turned out the same price as White collection.. maybe it's worth it for ur case..93869080. :)

thanks for the reply!

quite ex for sofa upholstery..

maybe buy new set more worth..