Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dampier

Mode Studio Alert!

Hi bros,

I know that everyone knows that red apple is rotten but i think not all of us knows that

Mode Studio is actually totally the same as Rotten Apple, same useless management, same poor sales service,Carry the same low grade furniture from the same factory and sell them at premium price. calling their man made leather as cowhide leather, their mdf wood as solid wood, and their normal glass as tempered glass.. and the worse of all is their alway late delivery, i mean very late delivery

When you buy at their shop is simply buying a shirt at Paragon paying a premium price but actually the shirt can be buy at bugis street.

So this is just an awareness to bros in singapore not to be cheated.

it will be good if someone will Stomp on them and create awareness of their wrong doing.

A very sad victim

Dampier

Edited by dampier

• Like 2

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi dampier,

Care to elaborate more,cos i just bought a coffee table and chair from them @BoonlayTrade hub.Frankly speaking the sales person in trade hub very polite n patient leh..

Hi guys, please do not buy from this Mode studio, La cafa, winter international. I have made a report with CASE on their non delivery under Lemon Law.

Will file a small claims after Chinese New Year. Make the company "Suay"!