Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Angteko

Our Very First B&c Home

Yes, referring to this one, but I only want the optical adaptor. keke

Wonder if they sell like OEM pack with that only, going to search for it 2morrow.

Btw, today I tested with HDMI video input to AV then out to TV.

The video selection in my xbox console come with choices in this format 1280x1080 (cant rem the num) and not like what u mention 1080i or 1080p.

Is this correct? Image looks good though.

Yah, thats my TV model, but hor, no digital audio output leh. The coax is input wor.

I tested with composite audio cable from TV av out to HTS, works fine.

I dont think I cant use HDMI from HTS to TV then back to HTS for audio. So I need to connect my xbox with the optical adaptor HTS, and HDMI to HTS to TV for video.

Hope I am correct in this way. :D

mmm.....sorry mine is the old one, no HDMI. But normally should be setup as 1080p/i, 720p/i one. The resolution u mention is more for monitor display leh. 1080p full HD is 1920x1080.....

The manual say got SPDIF out leh....http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/4/42pfl7409d_30/42pfl7409d_30_dfu_eng.pdf.......page 27....

the connector is mark SPDIF out, is just below the coax mark AV in.....

yes, the connection is right if ur TV do not have SPDIF out...:)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
mmm.....sorry mine is the old one, no HDMI. But normally should be setup as 1080p/i, 720p/i one. The resolution u mention is more for monitor display leh. 1080p full HD is 1920x1080.....

The manual say got SPDIF out leh....http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/4/42pfl7409d_30/42pfl7409d_30_dfu_eng.pdf.......page 27....

the connector is mark SPDIF out, is just below the coax mark AV in.....

yes, the connection is right if ur TV do not have SPDIF out...:)

That is so weird, how come your manual is different from mine??? :dunno:

I check the physical TV, really no SPDIF out. SAme as this manual.

http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/4/42..._98_qsg_eng.pdf

I bought the xbox HDMI set and optical cable today, but my xbox down liao. :bangwall:

Now flashing 3 lights and got difficulties booting up. THink got hardware issue. :curse:

B4 that, I tested, with HDMI cable to AV then to TV, the resolution choice given are like the monitor type.

If i connect directly to the TV, can choose 1080p. :unsure:

Guess what?!

Called xbox today abt the red flashes light, and say my set still under 3 yr warranty, will give me 1 to 1 exchange!!!

WOW, so good de wor. 1st time got such deal.

Going to get it change 2morrow. Yeah! :dancingqueen:

Ring of Death...:)

maybe after u change the unit, u will have 1080i/p configuration when u connect to AV receiver...:)

I will be going tonight to view CLC's unit in CCK. Its not your unit...lol.....................

They actually suggested ur unit but they sort of delay it cause of ur TV point issue....but then later I also told them no-lah, see another unit. I was thinking since I have ur review already, its better I see another unit.............lol

Ring of Death...:)

maybe after u change the unit, u will have 1080i/p configuration when u connect to AV receiver...:)

I will be going tonight to view CLC's unit in CCK. Its not your unit...lol.....................

They actually suggested ur unit but they sort of delay it cause of ur TV point issue....but then later I also told them no-lah, see another unit. I was thinking since I have ur review already, its better I see another unit.............lol

Today went to exchange my xbox, one word, GOOD ah!! :good:

Exchange 1 for 1 immediately, with the latest software dashboard and give me 1 month free Live acc usage for apologize of faulty unit.

Excellent service! :good:

My TV point ok liao leh, I think is the poor paint work that need to be touch up on. haha

Tested with my latest purchase winning eleven, with 5.1, shiok ah!!!

Can even hear the rain sound so clearly behind.

Wife kanna shock by the sound behind. keke

I think true lah, since more or less u see my unit here already, might as well see another one.

Let me know the details of the place u visit ok?? They didnt offer to bring me, kns.

Must be u are a bigger catch than mine. keke

Today went to exchange my xbox, one word, GOOD ah!! :good:

Exchange 1 for 1 immediately, with the latest software dashboard and give me 1 month free Live acc usage for apologize of faulty unit.

Excellent service! :good:

My TV point ok liao leh, I think is the poor paint work that need to be touch up on. haha

Tested with my latest purchase winning eleven, with 5.1, shiok ah!!!

Can even hear the rain sound so clearly behind.

Wife kanna shock by the sound behind. keke

I think true lah, since more or less u see my unit here already, might as well see another one.

Let me know the details of the place u visit ok?? They didnt offer to bring me, kns.

Must be u are a bigger catch than mine. keke

Even better when u play shooter games, u will know where the footsteps are and where the fire is coming from...:)

Went to see the unit in CCK Central. Apparently the reno was done more than a year ago and looking at the condition of the workmanship, it is pretty good. The cabinet doors closed properly and still maintain the soft-closing motion very well. The hydraulic hinge also looks good, a slight rust but that is properly due to it being installed above the cooker. Sliding doors slide very well.

Lol..they met reuben2 before they meet us and the unit they showed us has the TV console built inside the wardrobe, like what reuben2 wanted....:)

The best thing is that the owner keep a huge hairy spider as a pet!!!!!!!....

Edited by wcseow

Even better when u play shooter games, u will know where the footsteps are and where the fire is coming from...:)

Went to see the unit in CCK Central. Apparently the reno was done more than a year ago and looking at the condition of the workmanship, it is pretty good. The cabinet doors closed properly and still maintain the soft-closing motion very well. The hydraulic hinge also looks good, a slight rust but that is properly due to it being installed above the cooker. Sliding doors slide very well.

Lol..they met reuben2 before they meet us and the unit they showed us has the TV console built inside the wardrobe, like what reuben2 wanted....:)

Wah..cck central somemore, walking distance from my parents house, didnt show me. keke

Generally, their carpentry workmanship are at least a 8-9/10 for me.

It is nicely done at all edges, and no complaint.

I didnt do hydraulic hinge but my drawers still abit stiff after putting so many oil. Is their drawers ok??

The only thing I can complain is the poor paint work. Is their painting ok??

U better ask reuben to get them to bring him there. haha

Spider?? Is it illegal?? Better make police report before anyone become a spiderman.

Wah..cck central somemore, walking distance from my parents house, didnt show me. keke

Generally, their carpentry workmanship are at least a 8-9/10 for me.

It is nicely done at all edges, and no complaint.

I didnt do hydraulic hinge but my drawers still abit stiff after putting so many oil. Is their drawers ok??

The only thing I can complain is the poor paint work. Is their painting ok??

U better ask reuben to get them to bring him there. haha

Spider?? Is it illegal?? Better make police report before anyone become a spiderman.

police report@@ i will die very fast.... i was not at home last night when leslie bring them to my place. my wife was at home. the drawers ok for me but have to be like after some use. if not it is like brand new so very tight. paint work?? my paint work ok. did you plaster your whole house. cause if no plaster done the paint will not looks good. unless the wall itself is already very flat then is will be nice. but plastering cost a bomb. 4 room plaster cost 2k++ but i feel its worth the price . my place very near your house also 5min car drive can reach liao.

police report@@ i will die very fast.... i was not at home last night when leslie bring them to my place. my wife was at home. the drawers ok for me but have to be like after some use. if not it is like brand new so very tight. paint work?? my paint work ok. did you plaster your whole house. cause if no plaster done the paint will not looks good. unless the wall itself is already very flat then is will be nice. but plastering cost a bomb. 4 room plaster cost 2k++ but i feel its worth the price . my place very near your house also 5min car drive can reach liao.

Hi, thanks for letting us view ur place and accomodate the late request...........:)

My wife is particular about the kitchen cabinet/drawers mechanism used and thus we are eager to see it...

Nice spider too.....:)

ha ha so you are the one that visited my place last night ...so far your are the first person that Clc brought to my place. at first i dont feel like want to let clc bring other to my place because my wife got a small balloon already 9 months later then can start bring others come haha. but leslie called to ask me for help , no choice have to return the favor to him haha.

till date still very impressed with the things that they have done for me. this friday their workers coming to my place to change my sink tap for me. cause my wife bougth a tap and i cant change it so have to ask them come help, they have so far being very helpful and willing to help.

Yea yea.....they mentioned that to me too! so good????

Now i know who is the owner of that unit! hahahaha....Er.....Firstly, HI!!!! :D

Next thing, mind to share some photo on your TV Console + WiW? hehehehe....

ha ha so you are the one that visited my place last night ...so far your are the first person that Clc brought to my place. at first i dont feel like want to let clc bring other to my place because my wife got a small balloon already 9 months later then can start bring others come haha. but leslie called to ask me for help , no choice have to return the favor to him haha.

till date still very impressed with the things that they have done for me. this friday their workers coming to my place to change my sink tap for me. cause my wife bougth a tap and i cant change it so have to ask them come help, they have so far being very helpful and willing to help.

Wah...lucia..so it is your place!! All along keep quiet..didnt jio me go visit b4 I reno so that I can get more idea..haha

Anyway, congrats to u lah!!! When due?? Same as my wife???

Eh...y u keep that big spider?? Later baby scared lah! :D

Hope my drawer will get smoother, very tight now. :D

I didnt do plaster, but I doubt is the plastering issue, maybe is the paint or the color difficult to apply. keke

Coz can see 1 patch here and there (darker tone on some).

After 1st touch up, still got some area like that.

After 2nd touch up, mostly ok, only 2 patches didnt pain well that become white (on grey area, very obvious).

Is your painter a uncle that looks sloppish? :unsure: