Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dean

Need A Reno Work Done By This Month

i need a reno work done by this month, remove existing kitchen cabinet, do a minor reno (built new kitchen cabinet) and cleaning and painting flat.

last year i got no time to do reno work, this year abit busy.

can anyone recommend cheap reno?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

dean, u so long still didn't do up you reno? tot u had searched all the require information already.

i need a reno work done by this month, remove existing kitchen cabinet, do a minor reno (built new kitchen cabinet) and cleaning and painting flat.

last year i got no time to do reno work, this year abit busy.

can anyone recommend cheap reno?

dean, u so long still didn't do up you reno? tot u had searched all the require information already.

cos i got no time searched, quite boring to see this flat. this year even busy. always at a lost.

only go there open letter box. i don't know why i bought this flat. haha...

maybe u buy to rent out is it... :D

cos i got no time searched, quite boring to see this flat. this year even busy. always at a lost.

only go there open letter box. i don't know why i bought this flat. haha...

dean my man.. saying that you wanna finish everything by the end of this month is a little too late dun you think? as you can see... the number of days left before the end of the month is like slightly more than a week onli... even if you wanna do, the carpenters cannot do it... how long is your existing cabinet anyway?

dean my man.. saying that you wanna finish everything by the end of this month is a little too late dun you think? as you can see... the number of days left before the end of the month is like slightly more than a week onli... even if you wanna do, the carpenters cannot do it... how long is your existing cabinet anyway?

haha..yeah lol yeah lol...