Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Hi

I need recommendations for ID too. Is Chew Interior good? ANyone has experience? Other IDs? I am going for my 1st appt for my EM. Pls give me yr intro! thanks

Hi,

I have a good ID for recommendations. He's currently doing my EM too, so far so good and no conflicts. : ) Pls PM me?

Hi,

I have a good ID for recommendations. He's currently doing my EM too, so far so good and no conflicts. : ) Pls PM me?

pls avoid plus interior... quality is no good

Hi,

I strongly recommend IntraDesign. My place was done up more than 6mths back by Dave.

Design-wise : Up to individual's preference

Workmanship : Excellent

Material : Above average

;)

I had just put a deposit with I-MAGE C-REATIVE. May i know is their workmanship good? Reliable? As i got a simple package with them. It cost $11,888. Got free air-con etc. Email me to let me know.

They are long enough in the Reno trade I guess should be no prob but most of time we still need to check our selfs for defects. What did you got in your $11k package? Sounds so good with air con sumore.

Hi all,im a newbie here,me and my hubby looking for a reliable I.D,any sharing info or

recommendation for anyone?It our first time looking for a I.D.Thanks. (^_^)

Hi, does anyone have any comments / reviews for AvantGarde Designs & Contract (Associate Company with G'Plan @ IMM), . Interior and HAP Designs?

Would appreciate if bros/sisters could help to provide more information on the above.

Thanks !

Dear all, be aware of this contractor called Marvin Wong and Shirley Lee from Millennium Lifestyle Pte Ltd. Pay them 80% and they stopped work at around 15%. Pressing us to pay further and was told will not start work until we pay . Currently seeking legal action against them. Pointless to seek Case and police. Police reports were made. They having a booth on this coming renovation fair at Expo, Classic Living 2012 (21/07/12-29/07/12). Please do not engage them.

Anyone happened that engage this guy, please let me know. Appreciated that.

Marvin Wong/ Shirley Lee

Millennium Lifestyle Pte Ltd

Hi,

I just start to do my 4 room HDB (Tampines) renovation. I would like to share my ID/Contractor, his service and workmanship is very good. Please let me know, I will pm his contact to you.

Hi,

I have looking for ID to do up my new flat as well. Would like to find someone reliable. Can you share with me ur contact.

Thanks in advance.

Hi all,im a newbie here,me and my hubby looking for a reliable I.D,any sharing info or

recommendation for anyone?It our first time looking for a I.D.Thanks. (^_^)

hello vlemontea,

I'm a newbie at renos too.. I have rather low stamina so I stopped after meeting 3 (**, Fuse Concept and Myhome).

I am not into the modern look so I had very specific requirements from the IDs (they must sing the same tune yah). Distinct was very promising from their website but unfortunately, after meeting once with an ID, she never got back to me and I later received a call from her colleague saying that she had quit and whether I wanted to meet with another ID (all over again!!). My friend also had a similar experience with Distinct. A pity- their designs are really unique.

Myhome (contact: Diana) was very practical. And I heard the ID is very responsible. Her price quoted was quite reasonable but she didn't add in a lot of things (which is a common ruse used by many IDs!!)

We ultimately settled for Fuse coz we were impressed with the follow up, the quick responses and the good design. We hired an ID coz we are very busy and we have no time to project manage.. I feel we really hired the right person for the management job :). ID (Elle Yap) is contactable almost 24/7. She is also extremely organized and gives good input. We like her very much! A down side is that they are quite expensive and you must really make sure everything you want is included in the contract before you sign!! I'm almost done with my house 85% and we haven't had any nightmares (touch wood) yet... overall a good experience...

looking for a ID can be tough REM do your OWN research abit and look for 3 quotes and above in order to get the best deal out of it but be resonable la haha . i asked for 8 quotes before i sign & i actually ask if they have any projects which is 80% complete that i can take a look and have a feel of their worksmanship ..So far so good and i stay init for 6 mth and he still he still reply to my call and ques after 6 mths and that's what i call responsibilty!! pm me for contact if you want some help cheers