Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Misc100

Samsung Fridges

Samsung washer - near 3 yrs . So far so good , no issue

Samsung fridge - 1 yrs old . No issue also

Samsung LCD (parent place) 32 inch bought ard 1k still need to Q up. - I think ard 4-5yrs liao . Also ok leh

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i have always used samsung fridges for the past 15 years.

the 1st one that i bought 15 years ago is still going strong...now being used by my mum.

The 2nd and 3rd one are also samsung.

no problems at all.

for both, i even managed to sell it at $150 after using it for 7 years each !

i think the impt thing abt fridges is not to overload it.

the cold air needs to circulate and if the fridge is too full, the fridge has to work extra hard to keep things cold.

for my new place, i will be using SHARP as the price was good.

318 L at $499 at MEGA.

Samsung washer - near 3 yrs . So far so good , no issue

Samsung fridge - 1 yrs old . No issue also

Samsung LCD (parent place) 32 inch bought ard 1k still need to Q up. - I think ard 4-5yrs liao . Also ok leh

haha, tat's what i need to hear!

I think I already decided to buy the model in mind, jus wanna reassure myself and get more ppl to justify my buying. ha

oh Supersimon, I started my reno blog finally!

i have always used samsung fridges for the past 15 years.

the 1st one that i bought 15 years ago is still going strong...now being used by my mum.

The 2nd and 3rd one are also samsung.

no problems at all.

for both, i even managed to sell it at $150 after using it for 7 years each !

i think the impt thing abt fridges is not to overload it.

the cold air needs to circulate and if the fridge is too full, the fridge has to work extra hard to keep things cold.

for my new place, i will be using SHARP as the price was good.

318 L at $499 at MEGA.

now now is 551L too big for a newly wed?

haha, tat's what i need to hear!

I think I already decided to buy the model in mind, jus wanna reassure myself and get more ppl to justify my buying. ha

oh Supersimon, I started my reno blog finally!

now now is 551L too big for a newly wed?

not at all. u will find ways to utilise it! :D btw wat model r u eyeing?

great to hear samsung fridges are ok so far cos we just bought one too :P

gd to hear tat. u can see my signature below for my shortlisted fridge

cooll! yr fridge is what i intend to buy!

as it is for me! ;) the cheapest quote i got was $1199 from mega discount store @ KLP....dunno if the salesman was serious.....btw my new place is around your area in BP, at segar. :D

as it is for me! ;) the cheapest quote i got was $1199 from mega discount store @ KLP....dunno if the salesman was serious.....btw my new place is around your area in BP, at segar. :D

hey hey hey... we're BPnians afterall eh!

gee, yr shortlisted appliances is bought or nt bought yet? we shortlisted the exact same items for fridge, hob and washer/dryer!

we should do a grp buy and make our appliances cheaper eh

Although Samsung is the leading brand for tv nowadays, most people still preferred Japanese brand fridges...

Those who use Samsung fridges, any comment on it?

Guys

As of today, my opinion is Jap still make better fridges but it doesnt means samsung is lousy. It really depends on what exactly you are looking for. For instance, Panasonic inverter is more power friendly than Samsung models but Samsung make good fridge.

Give another 10 years and I am sure Samsung will lead a host of korean brands which will overtake the japanese brands. Look at their LCD TV technology. When Sharp introduce LCD TV panels, people are asking Samsung who? Now, people are rushing to buy Samsung LCD TV.

hey hey hey... we're BPnians afterall eh!

gee, yr shortlisted appliances is bought or nt bought yet? we shortlisted the exact same items for fridge, hob and washer/dryer!

we should do a grp buy and make our appliances cheaper eh

absolutely. once i firm up my id then its shopping time! right now i am inclined towards mega discount store. the fridge we r both eyeing is $1199. :dribble:

p.s: unless u really hv space constraint, try not to get washer cum dryer. i just got to know some interesting facts abt the samsung washer dryer which swayed my decision to get the lg seperate washer (8kg) & condenser dryer (7kg) instead. :dancingqueen:

absolutely. once i firm up my id then its shopping time! right now i am inclined towards mega discount store. the fridge we r both eyeing is $1199. :dribble:

p.s: unless u really hv space constraint, try not to get washer cum dryer. i just got to know some interesting facts abt the samsung washer dryer which swayed my decision to get the lg seperate washer (8kg) & condenser dryer (7kg) instead. :dancingqueen:

as it is for me to shop at mega!

I already got a quote from one of the salesperson at KLP!

the force is very strong to do a grp buy with you to get better pricing for the both of us.

hhmm.. pm you i must.

as it is for me to shop at mega!

I already got a quote from one of the salesperson at KLP!

the force is very strong to do a grp buy with you to get better pricing for the both of us.

hhmm.. pm you i must.

.........and replied u, i have. :D

I chose Samsung for fridge because it seemed like the only one that came in white, and wasn't terribly expensive (like Whirlpool or something.) Got it two years ago, with fridge, tv and microwave. The stuff is still in working condition. :)