Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jeffcraze

Our Love Nest In Simei

Ha.. prepare for future tat your hse become more high tech inside and out mah..

normal brush loh.. and together w mama lemon etc.. but not sure if it will damage it in long term.. :P

High tech? Dun let my hubby see this sia... Later he tell me tat.. :unsure:

I scrubbed le, but no effect... Think muz ask hubby scrub le.. :notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
High tech? Dun let my hubby see this sia... Later he tell me tat.. :unsure:

I scrubbed le, but no effect... Think muz ask hubby scrub le.. :notti:

Ha.. ok.. Shhhh....

Got time can take a pic and show?

Or wanna try soak in water+mama lemon.. after few hrs then try scrub again..

btw.. i used mama lemon to mop on the floor last time to remove the built-in dust in tiles not removed by the acid wash.. works better then those floor thing leh.. Aahah.. :P

Ha.. ok.. Shhhh....

Got time can take a pic and show?

Or wanna try soak in water+mama lemon.. after few hrs then try scrub again..

btw.. i used mama lemon to mop on the floor last time to remove the built-in dust in tiles not removed by the acid wash.. works better then those floor thing leh.. Aahah.. :P

My lazy hubby say the stains still okie lah, dun need scrub.. :horse:

I will take a pic later tonite and post.. :unsure:

Some little updates..

1) Common toilet problem was unresolved as of last Sat, coz jason said our downstairs neighbour complained again.. :(

2) Jason and team found 2 small termites! **** it! Hope he can find the termites' nest and destroy it.. :bangwall:

3) Further updates and pics tonite.. Stay tuned! ;)

My lazy hubby say the stains still okie lah, dun need scrub.. :horse:

I will take a pic later tonite and post.. :unsure:

Ehh.. stains.. better remove when little loh.. hahah.. accumulate more and more.. harder to remove liao.. 1 portion of my common toilet wall tiles getting stained from the daily bathing oledi.. now start to scrub abit everyday loh.. can't get the shine back liao.. so sad.. ;)

Some little updates..

1) Common toilet problem was unresolved as of last Sat, coz jason said our downstairs neighbour complained again.. :(

2) Jason and team found 2 small termites! **** it! Hope he can find the termites' nest and destroy it.. :bangwall:

3) Further updates and pics tonite.. Stay tuned! ;)

where is the termites found? they were crawling abt on the floor?

Ehh.. stains.. better remove when little loh.. hahah.. accumulate more and more.. harder to remove liao.. 1 portion of my common toilet wall tiles getting stained from the daily bathing oledi.. now start to scrub abit everyday loh.. can't get the shine back liao.. so sad.. ;)

where is the termites found? they were crawling abt on the floor?

I also think like tat.. Will take some pics and post for help asap... ;)

Termites ah, not sure.. Only knew abt it when jason told us.. :unsure: He said prob in the MBR.. Luckily our bed has not come in yet.. :rolleyes:

Had been irritated by the non-stop letters from Sing Investment and Hong Leong Finance for the bloody buggers who refused to change address.. :bangwall:

I called up SI when I received their letter and gave the lady who picked up the call a good scolding early morn sometime abt 2 weeks back.. Can u imagine that when I told them I am the new owner and she got the cheek to tell me "Oh, we can't change address if the hirer does not write in." Blood boil sia.. :horse: Told her tat they were **** inefficient as I had written in and called in many time to inform them tat the idiot has shifted.. :furious: Gave the lady the ultimate and told her I wanna speak to the manager then she begrudgingly took down the new address.. Wat the ****?! :curse:

Opened my letterbox and saw the latest letter from HLF and called them yest.. Transferred my call from one person to another, until I was referred to the person who wrote in.. Her colleague left her a msg to call me back but she didn't do so.. Had to bloody **** call back and ask for the lady and the 1st thing I ask her was "I thot u are supposed to return my call?!" 8|

Anyway, told her the same old story of how I have wrote and called to say the bugger had shifted and apparently nobody took me seriously.. I asked the lady if the bank will stop sending the letters and she "promised" to do so.. I even asked her if she wants me to ask ICA to issue them wif a "warning letter" that the bugger has shifted.. :P And she told me quickly tat no need..

Let's see if these 2 banks will still send letters next mth.. :rolleyes: I have planned my next course of action to take if this happens.. ;)

Had been irritated by the non-stop letters from Sing Investment and Hong Leong Finance for the bloody buggers who refused to change address.. :bangwall:

I called up SI when I received their letter and gave the lady who picked up the call a good scolding early morn sometime abt 2 weeks back.. Can u imagine that when I told them I am the new owner and she got the cheek to tell me "Oh, we can't change address if the hirer does not write in." Blood boil sia.. :horse: Told her tat they were **** inefficient as I had written in and called in many time to inform them tat the idiot has shifted.. :furious: Gave the lady the ultimate and told her I wanna speak to the manager then she begrudgingly took down the new address.. Wat the ****?! :curse:

Opened my letterbox and saw the latest letter from HLF and called them yest.. Transferred my call from one person to another, until I was referred to the person who wrote in.. Her colleague left her a msg to call me back but she didn't do so.. Had to bloody **** call back and ask for the lady and the 1st thing I ask her was "I thot u are supposed to return my call?!" 8|

Anyway, told her the same old story of how I have wrote and called to say the bugger had shifted and apparently nobody took me seriously.. I asked the lady if the bank will stop sending the letters and she "promised" to do so.. I even asked her if she wants me to ask ICA to issue them wif a "warning letter" that the bugger has shifted.. :P And she told me quickly tat no need..

Let's see if these 2 banks will still send letters next mth.. :rolleyes: I have planned my next course of action to take if this happens.. ;)

nice! but i think you should just get ICA to send letters to both of them anyway just to ruffle their feathers imo.. I made ICA and SPF call up eurohub credit to tell them off! now they totally stopped le.. but anyways i'm also lodging a complaint with Registry of Moneylenders to wrap up the issue and then i shall begin my campaign to let everyone know how unscrupulous eurohub is!

on the other hand, i am now pushing SPF to take actions against Samson Gellido for obviously misusing my address. I told SPF that they can call the seller's agent to find out more info so they called the seller agent up and then scare the **** outta the agent (brief history: the agent was **** rude to me when i asked him for samson's contacts, so i threatened to ask the cops to contact him instead, but he still rude and ask me whether I think the SPF will call him or not).. The agent suddenly called me last night to ask me how everything is etc etc.. i think he **** scared outta his wits lolz..

I will not stop until samson gellido gets his just desserts and i tink you shouldn't either! push the police and make them take actions against such people!

nice! but i think you should just get ICA to send letters to both of them anyway just to ruffle their feathers imo.. I made ICA and SPF call up eurohub credit to tell them off! now they totally stopped le.. but anyways i'm also lodging a complaint with Registry of Moneylenders to wrap up the issue and then i shall begin my campaign to let everyone know how unscrupulous eurohub is!

on the other hand, i am now pushing SPF to take actions against Samson Gellido for obviously misusing my address. I told SPF that they can call the seller's agent to find out more info so they called the seller agent up and then scare the **** outta the agent (brief history: the agent was **** rude to me when i asked him for samson's contacts, so i threatened to ask the cops to contact him instead, but he still rude and ask me whether I think the SPF will call him or not).. The agent suddenly called me last night to ask me how everything is etc etc.. i think he **** scared outta his wits lolz..

I will not stop until samson gellido gets his just desserts and i tink you shouldn't either! push the police and make them take actions against such people!

Thanx! ;)

ICA there, if next mth still receive those **** letters, I will definitely get ICA to write to them! :D That is, on top of calling the banks and asking to speak to the branch manager to complain abt his/her staffs.. :P

U managed to get SPF to take actions against Samson? How?! :o I think I need to call ICA and check on the progress of their manhunt of the bugger father.. :curse: And will push SPF to take actions against the bugger once he surfaces! :sport-smiley-004:

Rest assure that I will not stop until the father bugger gets his desserts too! :bleah: Think it is time for me and hubby to pay a visit to the SPF and lodge a report to paste outside my house saying that those buggers are not staying here anymore! :sport-smiley-018:

Thanx! ;)

ICA there, if next mth still receive those **** letters, I will definitely get ICA to write to them! :D That is, on top of calling the banks and asking to speak to the branch manager to complain abt his/her staffs.. :P

U managed to get SPF to take actions against Samson? How?! :o I think I need to call ICA and check on the progress of their manhunt of the bugger father.. :curse: And will push SPF to take actions against the bugger once he surfaces! :sport-smiley-004:

Rest assure that I will not stop until the father bugger gets his desserts too! :bleah: Think it is time for me and hubby to pay a visit to the SPF and lodge a report to paste outside my house saying that those buggers are not staying here anymore! :sport-smiley-018:

You should ask employ darkfear to help you complain. He's very good at it! And persistent :D

Yes I think the police report would help.. Cos sometimes banks cannot take your word for it when you say the previous owner has shifted away already.. Black and white is always the best!

As for how we got SPF to track down Gellido, Hubby managed to convince the NPP guys who took down our 2nd police report that the new report is lodged "for SPF's action", so the investigating officer lan lan also must do something. Try that!! Jia you! :good:

You should ask employ darkfear to help you complain. He's very good at it! And persistent :D

Yes I think the police report would help.. Cos sometimes banks cannot take your word for it when you say the previous owner has shifted away already.. Black and white is always the best!

As for how we got SPF to track down Gellido, Hubby managed to convince the NPP guys who took down our 2nd police report that the new report is lodged "for SPF's action", so the investigating officer lan lan also must do something. Try that!! Jia you! :good:

besides them putting it down for their actions, do keep repeating that YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS BEING DONE TO THE PERSON. i keep nagging at them and asking so what is status now etc etc.. and keep reminding them it's THEIR duty to catch this bugger.. if everything fails... write to CO of Changi Simei.. you can find his email online at the sgdi portal :P

Haha.. Darkfear, can employ u for FOC to do the complain for me? ;)

But I dun understand why other banks can do it, juz not these 2 particular banks.. :bangwall: U mean I shd get a police report and send to the banks? :unsure:

U managed to get the SPF to write "for SPF's action" arh? Wondering if I can get the SPF to charge the father bugger for not changing his IC address.. :rolleyes:

besides them putting it down for their actions, do keep repeating that YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS BEING DONE TO THE PERSON. i keep nagging at them and asking so what is status now etc etc.. and keep reminding them it's THEIR duty to catch this bugger.. if everything fails... write to CO of Changi Simei.. you can find his email online at the sgdi portal :P

How u nagged at them? :unsure: Did u wrote to CO of Changi Simei? (Erhm, wat's CO?) :P

Haha.. Darkfear, can employ u for FOC to do the complain for me? ;)

But I dun understand why other banks can do it, juz not these 2 particular banks.. :bangwall: U mean I shd get a police report and send to the banks? :unsure:

U managed to get the SPF to write "for SPF's action" arh? Wondering if I can get the SPF to charge the father bugger for not changing his IC address.. :rolleyes:

haha if i complain for you then the SPF will look at me like i'm weird!

hmmm.. well i don't think you should take the trouble to do so, but instead make ICA and SPF to call them up to tell them to stop it.. But seems like they have stopped already so.. I don't know le leh!

Well.. I'm not going down the line to charge Samson Gellido for not changing his address (since ICA told me he has changed his address and ICA can't do anything to him already), so now i'm making SPF take investigative actions against this moron for misusing my address when he's no longer living there.

How u nagged at them? :unsure: Did u wrote to CO of Changi Simei? (Erhm, wat's CO?) :P

i nag at them by repeating their mission to them lol.. you'd be surprised how awkward they look when I told them that SPF is supposed to be the custodian of Singapore's security and no one else will take actions for me if they don't, not Eurohub, not ICA. Even if I wanted to take actions, I wouldn't know where to find him either! Yeah sounds corny, but it works lolz.. CO is Commanding Officer.. and yep I wrote to him so the SPF finally getting into gear :D