Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jengo

Ideas For New Home

Hi Guys,

Im a newbie to this excellent forum.......I have just gotten my new Hdb home and am in the midst of starting to plan for my reno !......wah liao, its tougher than preparing for exams ! haha.....btw, was just wondering that if I post my floor plan, would it be possible for some of u guys to perhaps suggest what i could do, post some pics, advice etc ? Would appreciate alot....Thanks Guys !

Regards

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

welcome!!! :yamseng:

perhaps u could specify what u want and what u need or intend to do?

Hi Guys,

Im a newbie to this excellent forum.......I have just gotten my new Hdb home and am in the midst of starting to plan for my reno !......wah liao, its tougher than preparing for exams ! haha.....btw, was just wondering that if I post my floor plan, would it be possible for some of u guys to perhaps suggest what i could do, post some pics, advice etc ? Would appreciate alot....Thanks Guys !

Regards

Hi Guys,

Thanks so much for ur reply...was constantly checking my post for updates and am so glad I have some replies !

Well, here comes the exhaustive list n hopefully be able to do despite my budget constraint !

Primarily, im intending to :-

1) Parquet Laminate the entire flooring for the Hall (Excluding rooms as they alredi are with Parquet flooring, need polishing only)

2) Kitchen Overhaul ( Flooring, cabinets etc)

3) 2 toilets Overhaul (Flooring, etc)

4) TV Console Area

5) Wardrobe for Master Bedroom

6) Breaking of existing built-in Desk, Wardrobes in other rooms.

7) Full-House Painting

8) Lighting Works etc

9) Possibly intending to break the Study Room... (Need some ideas on this !.....cos this area if possible should be able to dbl up as room in the event we need to on a ad-hoc basis) !!!......Weird ?? Oh Yea.....its true mates !

10) Aircon for all 4 rooms

Would appreciate any ideas you think can enhance the layout or to make it more cosy !....... Any adivce on the possible costing for my reno ?

Thanks alot !

Edited by jengo

Hi Guys,

Thanks so much for ur reply...was constantly checking my post for updates and am so glad I have some replies !

Well, here comes the exhaustive list n hopefully be able to do despite my budget constraint !

1) Parquet Laminate the entire flooring for the Hall (Excluding rooms as they alredi are with Parquet flooring, need polishing only)

4) TV Console Area

7) Full-House Painting

8) Lighting Works etc

9) Possibly intending to break the Study Room... (Need some ideas on this !.....cos this area if possible should be able to dbl up as room in the event we need to on a ad-hoc basis) !!!......Weird ?? Oh Yea.....its true mates !

Would appreciate any ideas you think can enhance the layout or to make it more cosy !....... Any adivce on the possible costing for my reno ?

Thanks alot !

You will first need to decide on the theme for your house that you like. Is it modern concept? Minimalist? Modern retro? resort? country style? Or just practical with lots of storage space (which is what most homeowners do).

Speak to some IDs and get some ideas for a start. Know what is your budget of course. Compare the proposed charges from IDs vs contractors and see what you are more comfortable with.

Good luck.

Hi Guys,

4) TV Console Area

7) Full-House Painting

8) Lighting Works etc

Thanks alot !

hi, u still need a rough quote or ur reno?