Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
freshpoison77

The Chewy's Em

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Din have time to drop by, will probably do so over the weekend. My id mms me a pic of the hacking.

So far, hacking shld complete by tomm. Tiles coming in tomm too.

Will update with pics this weekend.

Latest Update:

Dropped by on Tuesday for a peek with my ID.

All hacking done, think they are doing the cement screeding. Wall tiles for kitchen bathroom and common bathroom completed. Door frames are up, shifting of room doors also done...

My purchase of the recess area has also been completed so everything should move along quite smoothly.

Will drop by over the weekend and hopefully take some pics to be posted here

Cheers~

Hi freshpoison, you have any pictures of your reno? I m currently considering whether to engage Steven therefore would hope to see what he has done to your house. Hope your experience with him is a happy one. :)

Hi freshpoison, you have any pictures of your reno? I m currently considering whether to engage Steven therefore would hope to see what he has done to your house. Hope your experience with him is a happy one. :)

Hi,

My reno will only be completed b4 Christmas. HO will be on Christmas eve. Currently it's abt 50% completed so no photos worth showing yet. Will only post pics once everything is completed. I would say my reno has been smooth.

Steven has been very good, he is experienced and responsive. Dun hav any issues wif him as yet.

Good luck, stand by to apply leave, rush down to your flat, rush around buying stuff, and nag at contractors!

Hi Cleong I'm looking for contractor to do my EM at Bedok Reservoir. Mainly kitchen & 3 toilets (originally only 2 toilets so want to convert wash area on lower level to 3rd toilet). Retaining marble floor on lower level and parquet on upper level as well. Is your contractor good? Can pm me his contact? Thanks....

Hi,

My reno will only be completed b4 Christmas. HO will be on Christmas eve. Currently it's abt 50% completed so no photos worth showing yet. Will only post pics once everything is completed. I would say my reno has been smooth.

Steven has been very good, he is experienced and responsive. Dun hav any issues wif him as yet.

Hi freshpoison77, I'm looking for contractor to do my EM at Bedok Reservoir. Can pm me Steven's contact? Would like to get his quotation. Thanks....

Hi Learner162, you will need to apply for permit to convert the wash area to be a toilet. And the toilet will be small and lack ventilation windows. While it is a cost-saving measure to retain the flooring they will be vulnerable to careless workers and accidents while the rest of our house's renovation is going on.

I did kitchen carpentry, built-in wardrobes for two of the three bedrooms, vanity counters for two bathrooms and retiled the kitchen, balcony and bathrooms. I also did the windows, staircase, and balcony sliding doors. The total bill came up to nearly 50k and that doesn't include electrical wirings, nor does it include bathroom fittings or house lights.

Hi Learner162, you will need to apply for permit to convert the wash area to be a toilet. And the toilet will be small and lack ventilation windows. While it is a cost-saving measure to retain the flooring they will be vulnerable to careless workers and accidents while the rest of our house's renovation is going on.

I did kitchen carpentry, built-in wardrobes for two of the three bedrooms, vanity counters for two bathrooms and retiled the kitchen, balcony and bathrooms. I also did the windows, staircase, and balcony sliding doors. The total bill came up to nearly 50k and that doesn't include electrical wirings, nor does it include bathroom fittings or house lights.

Hi cleong, thanks for your advice. For past few days have been talking to different IDs and contractors, all gave me different answers. Some said need permit some said no need some even said definitely cannot do. Not cheap to do that small little place also. After some consideration, decided not to convert n spend $ on other things....