Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xls

Sofa & Bed Frame

Hi everyone,

Am trying to look for a classic / victorian kind of sofa, but am not able to find one suitable so far?

Do anyone have any recommendation.

I was at IMM today and I saw this shop J&S Design whereby they can do upholstery and custom-make a sofa for you at a price of about $2.6k.

Any feedback with this shop, as I pretty much like their fabric there, but am not sure if they are trustworthy or not.

Asides from that, are there any recommendations on where I can get a classic / victorian kind of bedframe, or any other kind which may match that style?

Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi everyone,

Am trying to look for a classic / victorian kind of sofa, but am not able to find one suitable so far?

Do anyone have any recommendation.

I was at IMM today and I saw this shop J&S Design whereby they can do upholstery and custom-make a sofa for you at a price of about $2.6k.

Any feedback with this shop, as I pretty much like their fabric there, but am not sure if they are trustworthy or not.

Asides from that, are there any recommendations on where I can get a classic / victorian kind of bedframe, or any other kind which may match that style?

Thanks!

Hi,

If you have picture or idea of what you want for a sofa, maybe you can try the company below.

http://www.insing.com/business/shopping-re...50200?nav=70000

They may be able to do it at a cheaper price as they are the workshop itself manufacturing custom made sofa.

Poltrona Frau - www.poltronafrau.com (high-end)

Eurosa at Orchard Central - www.eurosafurniture.com (mid-range)

both are very established companies...