Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wpntech

Urgent! Pls Advice If The Quote Is Reasonable

Hi i was quote for the below can advice me if price is reasonable? HDB 4A 100SQM

1) 2 x toilet, Kitchen, living room, 3 bed room, hack down of store room and re-tile the entire unit with Homogenous tiles ==> $9.2k

(tonight will be meeting contractor to cmf deal, and can advice me whats the price range for Homogenous tiles base on per pcs)

2) Kitchen cabinets ==> $170-$180 / ft (top and bottom)

3) L-Box ==> $9 / ft.

4) built in wardrobe ==> $240 / ft

I have seen the workmanship and it is good, but i do not know if the quote is reasonable? she claim that she gave me a good price because she know my mum but still think best to consult ppl in the forum. thanks in adv

Edited by wpntech

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

u go look for tiler seng under RenoTalk Forums > Renovation Forums > Renovation Works

--Direct Tiler Service, Direct Tiler Services for floor and wall tiles installation

i think his price will be reasonable ;)

done deal? i think its ok...althou the wardrobe is higher than my price. but overall is ok especially u have seen their workmanship. price ok la...if she give u everything in details its good alr