Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
niceguylow

Cost Of Lamination On Kitchen Cabinets Doors

Hi all,

Does anybody knows on the cost of the lamination on kitchen cabinet doors.

Is there any condition for the door to be laminated ?

What Type do they have ?

i have a 21 doors + 4 drawers to be relaminated.

Thanks,

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I also looking to re-laminate my 100cm x 100cm white coffee table

anyone got good lobang with decent price?I don't mind to carry the table myself to the factory

I also looking to re-laminate my 100cm x 100cm white coffee table

anyone got good lobang with decent price?I don't mind to carry the table myself to the factory

We are planning to do the same thing for our dining table. It was finished entirely in veneer, right down to the bench - but my bench was ruined with a deep scratch on the 1st night when my buddy parked his butt on it. Not his fault - Levis' rivet jeans - veneer killer :( anyways we are also looking to laminate our table. I'll let you know if I find something. Please do likewise :)

Hi Guys,

I met a carpenter he recommended me to change the whole door. Relaminated doors might not able to close tightly after all, common defect.

I was quoted around 70 bucks per door with ABS trimming. Anti Slam ~ add 10 dollars (not BLUM).

Is 70 dollars a good deal ?

Thanks.

Hi Guys,

I met a carpenter he recommended me to change the whole door. Relaminated doors might not able to close tightly after all, common defect.

I was quoted around 70 bucks per door with ABS trimming. Anti Slam ~ add 10 dollars (not BLUM).

Thanks.

ok la. the price normal, not cheap not expensive. cos relaminating is alot of work, even more work than doing up a new one. but as u mention, afew defects n issues.

Yes relaminating is actually expensive. I plan to relaminate my wardrobe it costs S$1,500.00 more than half of the price for building a new one. The contractor will change all the drawers and doors that can be removed. For the rest of it, they will relaminate. It makes their work easier. And not many contractor want to do relaminate, ID confirm don't do. So is it worth it? To me not really.

Edited by Bits N Pieces

Hi Guys,

Thanks.

my carpenter charges $60m per door if you do a few togather..anti slam must ask him directly better..Mr kok 97680883