Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tintongman

Samsung Fridge (korea Made) Or Panasonice Inverter (thailand Made)?

Hi,

I am getting a new fridge and is choosing between Samsung (Korea Made) & Panasonic Inveter (Thailand made).

Would appreciate if anyone can advice which is a better choice.

Thank you.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i personally like the panasonic one very much....after looking at all the brands...

like the brand name and the design

bought the 464 litre one...every where cost $999...Mega sell at $859...

i personally like the panasonic one very much....after looking at all the brands...

like the brand name and the design

bought the 464 litre one...every where cost $999...Mega sell at $859...

NRB 464 something...something? Haha I got that one too. Hope it'll last 15 years like my parent's panasonic.

is this okay http://panasonic.com.sg/web/pid/8198/Spec, i like black color, mustafa selling $499? megastore selling?

tough choice right? Invertor save more power and I believe future platform will be invertor. The question is only how much poweru save and whether you are willing to do your part for the environment.

To me, korea vs Thailand don't play a huge part. Thailand are good since panasonic qualify and approve them as manufacturer. We cant say Thailand made Toyota are worst than Korea Hyundai or KIA? End of the day, technology and quality control for Japanese company are good.

I always feel jap made products they are proud of. I look at Japanese engineers and they show great pride in their work. I feel the koreans are catching up to be as good

Edited by htng

tough choice right? Invertor save more power and I believe future platform will be invertor. The question is only how much poweru save and whether you are willing to do your part for the environment.

To me, korea vs Thailand don't play a huge part. Thailand are good since panasonic qualify and approve them as manufacturer. We cant say Thailand made Toyota are worst than Korea Hyundai or KIA? End of the day, technology and quality control for Japanese company are good.

I always feel jap made products they are proud of. I look at Japanese engineers and they show great pride in their work. I feel the koreans are catching up to be as good

i don't see any fridge with 4 tick. which one have Invertor? i need a 2 door fridge at least 1500 height. cos i don't do cooking, only put 24 cans of drinks nia.

Hi Newie-X, thanks to you , I have login into renotalk using mobile phone on my way back and happen to read your posting. I rush down to Mega at united square at get a good deal at $799 for Panasonic Inverter NRBW 464 after much negotiation with the sales guy, Eric. His service really good...patient guy...^^

Just to share, Audio house is having display set sale for Panny 2Dr fridge Inverter Series NR-BY551XS ($799) & NR-BY601XS ($899). I'm eyeing on this model for a few weeks oredi and usual price is $11xx & $12xx at places like MEGA. Will cost slightly more in BD & HN. Do act fast if interested cos not all display sets are in good aesthetic condition, hence the lower than usual price :rolleyes: Cheers