Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
voon

Ids Or Contractors For 3rm Resale

Hi all,

we just got a 3rm resale flat. Should get the keys in Aug. Already got big plans to renovate the place up. Any good and reliable IDs or Contractors to recommend??

Thanks so much in advance

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all,

we just got a 3rm resale flat. Should get the keys in Aug. Already got big plans to renovate the place up. Any good and reliable IDs or Contractors to recommend??

any budget? maybe i can help

firstly, i don't have any one to recommend to you ........

but if you are crystal clear on what u want .. it's better to look for contractors if you wanna cut cost ....

and if you have no idea on what u want or u have only got a rough direction.... it's better to speak to the 2 gentlemen above my post.

Hi all,

Contractor to cut costs and if you have the time to coordinate and have a design idea in mind. ID if you want a more hands-off service with space/lifestyle maximization but costs more. With my busy schedule, couldn't have done without my ID. He even helped with electricity connection, collecting white goods as they are being delivered.