Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
alexissheryl

Hacking And Tiling Cost

Hi, floow

does anyone know how much it cost to hack and tile the living room and 2 bedrooms floor, abt 560 sq ft. (including skirting,etc)

also heard that these 3 rooms need to be repainted. How much will it cost for the painting? and what is the type of paint that they will use?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi, floow

does anyone know how much it cost to hack and tile the living room and 2 bedrooms floor, abt 560 sq ft. (including skirting,etc)

also heard that these 3 rooms need to be repainted. How much will it cost for the painting? and what is the type of paint that they will use?

My contractor quote me abt $7300 with the tile 800x800-homogeneous...so i think it is reasonable cos my one is 4rm-102 sft..i did ask for other ID they all quote me more than 10k for hacking and laying tile -600x600 -homogeneous...maybe u can consider...good luck in sourcing ...^.^

Hi, floow

Hi my contractor said $1400 for hacking 560 sqft including skirting.And $4500 for laying homo tiles 800x800.Painting is abt $1000 for panlight or 5000(types of paint) and my mum's kitchen has just had the tiles laid i will be posting her cost and if its 2 expensive pls let me know i wanna bargain some more. This price quote according to him is for HDB only.

Edited by vinder79@yahoo.com.sg