Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sunnytan31

Yale Main Door Knob Set

I got my lock set from Contact Deco. They are One-stop centre for all door related needs. And most important is their price is much cheaper than outside, because they are the wholesales.

My hubby got 1 before from Bedok Central cost $38, but then due to color mismatch and the shop owner very arrogant and not allow us to change, we got another 1 from Contact Decor, and it's only cost us $22!!

http://www.contatdecor.com/

contatdecor selling main door with lock at $480. can upload picture that u bought at $22. is it reasonable to pay $250-300 for changing new lock.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

There are 2 version of the Yale main door knob set, I shorter and longer handle. The longer version i think is NV5057. May I know the longer version can fit the HDB fireproof main door without drilling of hole on the lower part of the handle? Thanks.

There are 2 version of the Yale main door knob set, I shorter and longer handle. The longer version i think is NV5057. May I know the longer version can fit the HDB fireproof main door without drilling of hole on the lower part of the handle? Thanks.

OH man!! i got the same problem!!

Just to let u knw Yale 5057 is still abit short.

that is if u r currently using either LUCKY BRAND or POSSE BRAND

OH man!! i got the same problem!!

Just to let u knw Yale 5057 is still abit short.

that is if u r currently using either LUCKY BRAND or POSSE BRAND

My original is the discontinued 'Union'. A bit short, so need to drill another hole at the lower part of the handle. Fortunately, the front was covered after drilling the extra hole but not inside :)

My original is the discontinued 'Union'. A bit short, so need to drill another hole at the lower part of the handle. Fortunately, the front was covered after drilling the extra hole but not inside :)

then hv to cover up that hole? with what ?

dunno hw to DIY like tt..

Anyway i got my from Contact Decor.

called them b4 i go. then they tell me to bring my old handle along to double confirm

Lucky Brand really fits their PRO-SAFE brand exactly. so i save on d paint work.

I got my lock set from Contact Deco. They are One-stop centre for all door related needs. And most important is their price is much cheaper than outside, because they are the wholesales.

My hubby got 1 before from Bedok Central cost $38, but then due to color mismatch and the shop owner very arrogant and not allow us to change, we got another 1 from Contact Decor, and it's only cost us $22!!

http://www.contatdecor.com/

Thanx Penguin123

Edited by dr.tran

My house is using the LUCKY Brand

I need to change it now and is interested in Pro Safe since it fit in good.

Anyone can recommend a handy man who can do the job for us?

My house is using the LUCKY Brand

I need to change it now and is interested in Pro Safe since it fit in good.

Anyone can recommend a handy man who can do the job for us?

It is not too hard to change it yourself, I just did it last week. All you need is a screwdriver.