Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rainbowguy

Absolute Bedding Absolute Irresponsible

Hi all, just want to share my encounter here. We went to Absolute Bedding to get our bed and was entertain by the senior sales manager, Cecillia Tay. She is a good talker and we are impressed and therefore we made our purchasement.

3 weeks ago, we called them to deliver our bed on the date and time (3-5pm) picked by our Fengshui Master. However coming to the actual day, they did not deliver on time as per promised. Their mover called on 4.55pm and tell us they ONLY receive the order to ship the bed frame at 3pm. We called Cecillia Tay and questioned her, she did no effort to explain why such a blunder is made and she promised it will be delivered immediately and before 6.30pm. This never happen. The mover told us they are told to deliver the goods for some other people somewhere else before coming to our place and it will be after 8pm. Can you imagine what is the meaning of after 8pm? It means anytime from 8pm to 12 midnight!!!

We are rushing for time because of Fengshui. And yet they made a blunder and still have the cheek to give an empty promise trying to show that they are really sincere about fixing their wrong. I must said I have very bad impression on Absolute Bedding, especially the way Cecillia Tay handles the matter. She is not sincere and she is not fixing her wrong and simply taking her customer for a ride. This is an Absolute Irresponsible action from Absolute Bedding.

Do consider carefully when you need to buy things from this company.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation