Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bearlyn2406

Our Den In Fernvale Vista!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
oh, season parking no issue to me la, cos i dun own a car. haha..

oh then good lo... cos hor our carpark season parking very hard to get.. have to log in at 12 am to grab the season parking...

Congrats!! are you able to get season parking in FV? its seems quite demanding in FV.. so better to get it fast fast!

Yea, even though there are alot of units in our estate that has not been moved in yet, the car parks are already almost filled right up to the top level.

oh then good lo... cos hor our carpark season parking very hard to get.. have to log in at 12 am to grab the season parking...

har so hard one ah?

Yeah yeah, on on. 1st stop will b our floor according to flame. :)

Hi hi everyone

very very long never log in - had been super super busy.

So I heard about this sunday's meeting. But so sad, my girl's exam on monday, not sure if I can join in to hop around. But definitely, if I can't hop with you folks, you are welcome to my place for a visit ok? I will prepare some snacks ok? Please keep me in the loop, will try to join if I can!

june, you still did not manage to secure season parking? When we went to town council, officer also told us full already, but after some poloso, she said she will call sengkang office to check. After a short wait, the officer gave us the season parking for the balance of that month. We took the opportunity to make advance payment for the next two months and sign up giro thereafter. Sure beats trying to book monthly - if forget - then die liao! Whole month play hide and seek with white shirt man!

Hi hi everyone

very very long never log in - had been super super busy.

So I heard about this sunday's meeting. But so sad, my girl's exam on monday, not sure if I can join in to hop around. But definitely, if I can't hop with you folks, you are welcome to my place for a visit ok? I will prepare some snacks ok? Please keep me in the loop, will try to join if I can!

Exams ah? Hmmm.. Mon I oso have lab test, but I bad example la, still playing even though exams is near. Haha..

But definitely, if I can't hop with you folks, you are welcome to my place for a visit ok? I will prepare some snacks ok? Please keep me in the loop, will try to join if I can!

Oooo the legendary Froggy's bakings! *slurp*

Whole month play hide and seek with white shirt man!

Shhh .... wait the white man is reading this forum too.

Yea I use Giro too, it is so much more convenient.

Exams ah? Hmmm.. Mon I oso have lab test, but I bad example la, still playing even though exams is near. Haha..

Ah, I have an idea. Bear revise for his test and coach Froggy's daughter at the same time and Froggy can join us go house hoping. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Hahaha :P

Ah, I have an idea. Bear revise for his test and coach Froggy's daughter at the same time and Froggy can join us go house hoping. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Hahaha :P

??? Nowadays the syllabus v different and difficult, most likely end up her daughter will be the one teaching me. haha.. :P

june, you still did not manage to secure season parking? When we went to town council, officer also told us full already, but after some poloso, she said she will call sengkang office to check. After a short wait, the officer gave us the season parking for the balance of that month. We took the opportunity to make advance payment for the next two months and sign up giro thereafter. Sure beats trying to book monthly - if forget - then die liao! Whole month play hide and seek with white shirt man!

froggy your one still can go for giro but mine cannot cos is company van so they dun allow giro payment. so what i do is log on at 12am and pay for the next 6 mths lo... so next apr then i worry lo... hahhaa. the white shirt man very garang one... will still catch even though the estate is still very very new and they have place night coupons... though i know can put night coupons one but that time still not many cars ma... hahhaa.. anyway not i kena, i saw one pickup kena. :notti:

froggy your one still can go for giro but mine cannot cos is company van so they dun allow giro payment. so what i do is log on at 12am and pay for the next 6 mths lo... so next apr then i worry lo... hahhaa. the white shirt man very garang one... will still catch even though the estate is still very very new and they have place night coupons... though i know can put night coupons one but that time still not many cars ma... hahhaa.. anyway not i kena, i saw one pickup kena. :notti:

yup, white shirt man v garang, oredi kena once by them. haha.. sometimes i suspect they stay in a unit in one of the blocks ah. :rofl: