Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
clarencelu

Some Help With Air Con Service/repair/maintenance Needed

hi guys,

my compressor has been making far too much loud noises lately.

rattling sounds like as if the fan blade's hitting something, especially when you first started it

my air con is from daikin.

anyone with the similar encounter and have rectified?

or have budget recommendations for a technician to do a health check of the compressor?

by the ways, if i posted at the wrong forum, do pardon me.

Thanks in advanced!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi guys,

my compressor has been making far too much loud noises lately.

rattling sounds like as if the fan blade's hitting something, especially when you first started it

my air con is from daikin.

anyone with the similar encounter and have rectified?

or have budget recommendations for a technician to do a health check of the compressor?

by the ways, if i posted at the wrong forum, do pardon me.

Thanks in advanced!

our LG was compressor was also rattling before we asked someone to look at it. You can try COOLSERVE, they come every qtr to maintain our a/c. good service & they most importantly they arrive on time & not make last minute cancellation like the previous company we engaged. COOLSERVE may not be the cheapest but at least they are professional.

our LG was compressor was also rattling before we asked someone to look at it. You can try COOLSERVE, they come every qtr to maintain our a/c. good service & they most importantly they arrive on time & not make last minute cancellation like the previous company we engaged. COOLSERVE may not be the cheapest but at least they are professional.

Agreed, we are also using coolserve for our current house aircon servicing.

the best part is it is always the same technician to service our unit. so he understand all the history of my aircon, which saves a lot trouble for us to explain :P

but i duno whether it is company policy or not.. maybe we are just lucky for the past 3 years :)