Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
payton

Duration Of Reno Work For A Hdb Ea

Hi all,

As I would only be getting my EA in end of Dec this yr, can someone advice me how long would it take for the entire reno?

I really hope it can be done within one month so that I can spend my CNY in my new place.

Reno work includes :

1) Hacking of 1 kitchen wall

2) Rebuilt half of a room wall (Converting current study rm which is half glass to solid wall)

2) Hacking of living, dining, 4 bedrooms, kitchen, toilets & balcony tiles (Total of 144sqm)

3) Wet work and laying of tiles

4) Carpentry work for kitchen cabinet, 3 built in wardrobe and 1 TV console

5) Installing of all sanitary ware

6) Minor electrical work

7) All others misc work...

Can some kind soul help me with this.. I have not yet contact any ID/Contractor so I really wish to know whether is it doable in one month?

Edited by payton

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all,

As I would only be getting my EA in end of Dec this yr, can someone advice me how long would it take for the entire reno?

I really hope it can be done within one month so that I can spend my CNY in my new place.

Reno work includes :

1) Hacking of 1 kitchen wall

2) Rebuilt half of a room wall (Converting current study rm which is half glass to solid wall)

2) Hacking of living, dining, 4 bedrooms, kitchen, toilets & balcony tiles (Total of 144sqm)

3) Wet work and laying of tiles

4) Carpentry work for kitchen cabinet, 3 built in wardrobe and 1 TV console

5) Installing of all sanitary ware

6) Minor electrical work

7) All others misc work...

Can some kind soul help me with this.. I have not yet contact any ID/Contractor so I really wish to know whether is it doable in one month?

Frankly es doable in 1 mth provided u find the correct CONTRACTOR.I feel that the sales co ordinator must be a very ongoing person to check everything time and again and it also helps if u can make up your mind quickly abt your lamnates,tiles and designs.My mum whole house is completed in 3 weeks only left washing.To be done on friday then i am gonna load all pics.

Frankly es doable in 1 mth provided u find the correct CONTRACTOR.I feel that the sales co ordinator must be a very ongoing person to check everything time and again and it also helps if u can make up your mind quickly abt your lamnates,tiles and designs.My mum whole house is completed in 3 weeks only left washing.To be done on friday then i am gonna load all pics.

3weeks! that is real fast. I also hope i can finish within 3weeks so that i can have ample time to move in the furniture and clean up. Do you have a t-blog? Can you pm me your contractor's contacts? I need to look for quotation soon. Just gotten my floor plan and need to plan ahead now. Thanks in advance

Hi,

I can recommend my contractor to you. His service and workmanship is very good. If you want, i can pm his contact to you.

Thanks.

Hi, can I have the contractor's contact too?

Thank you!