Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Do you guys know where can I find a interior firm that is good?

tough answer. rather than to tell you who to go, it would be easier to tell you who not to go... plus interior... how i know??? i'm the victim..... sigh.....

Hi Finco,

you can email to me at yongmyname@gmail.com

Thanks!

HI yongmyname,

Can I have your email add, I will like to recommend a sincere and good interior designer and also to share with you some of his work.

Cheers

Finco

Hi Finco,

Thanks for the contact anyway! The company that you introduce to me is quite good but another id firm i am considering is Artistroom. I may go for them due to their designs.

Hi Finco,

Thanks for the contact anyway! The company that you introduce to me is quite good but another id firm i am considering is Artistroom. I may go for them due to their designs.

Hi, a wonderful day to you! Had been sitting in front of the desktop for almost a whole afternoon! So decided to end my day with the forum instead... Am wondering if you are able to PM me your ID's contact no? I am in the midst of searching for a potential ID to renovate my resale flat (5rm) at Woodland district but am in suspense on the procedures, pricing rate, concepts, etc? So, would like to seek anyone here who could provide any relevant information for me? Thanks!

Dean

Hi Dean,

have PM you the contact. Good Luck!

yongmyname

Hi, a wonderful day to you! Had been sitting in front of the desktop for almost a whole afternoon! So decided to end my day with the forum instead... Am wondering if you are able to PM me your ID's contact no? I am in the midst of searching for a potential ID to renovate my resale flat (5rm) at Woodland district but am in suspense on the procedures, pricing rate, concepts, etc? So, would like to seek anyone here who could provide any relevant information for me? Thanks!

Dean