Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
VERT

Refreshing Looking Fire Extinguishers For Homes

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

VERT X is now available at Automobile Association of Singapore (AAS).

1) 336 River Valley Road, AA Centre, Singapore 238366

2) 5 Stadium Walk, #02-11, Leisure Park Kallang, Singapore 397693

Edited by VERT

finalad10.th.jpg

This picture is in today's (07/09/10) The Straits Time, page A6 main section. You can visit by our showroom at 10 Anson Road, International Plaza, #01-68, Singapore 079903.

Or you may log in to http://www.vertsolutions.com.sg and choose your favourite VERT X (fire extinguisher)...

Free local delivery for purchase above S$200.00

A SAFE HOME IS A BEAUTIFUL HOME... Is your home VERT safe?

Edited by VERT

VERT products are now available at: -

STAMFORD TYRES (Macpherson Mega Mart)

455 Macpherson Road

Singapore 368173

Tel: 68641 3355

fecar2.jpg

Ensure you have the correct type of fire extinguishers for your home! We get alot of feedback that most people thought that water can be used to put out hot cooking oil fires & electrical fires. IT IS VERY DANGEROUS TO DO SO. NEVER USE WATER TO PUT OUT HOT COOKING OIL OR ELECTRICAL FIRES!!!

VERT ABC classification dry powder fire extinguishers are suitable to put out all possible home fires. Including hot cooking oil fires, electrical fires, general wood/paper fires, etc.

Edited by VERT

Specifications of VERT Fire Extinguishers: -

Extinguishing Medium: 1kg ABC Dry Powder

Propellant: Nitrogen

Working Pressure (20C): 14 Bar

Working Temperature: -20C ~ +60C

Fire Rating: 5A/34B

Minimum Discharge Time: >8 sec

Manufactured To CE/EN Standards

VERT fire extinguishers are suitable to extinguish all types of possible home & car fires such as cooking oil fires, electrical fires, general fires, etc...

It is of utmost importance to have fire extinguishers on standby just in case.. To prevent small fires from escalating into huge out of control fires which can happen in a matter of seconds.. Take action now to minimise the potential harm to life and loss of property from fires!!

Hi,

I always wanted to have a fire extinguisher in the car but I am told that I should not keep any compressed gas container in the car especially it is is parked in the hot sun.

Is your products certified for keeping in hot car?

Also, for the home, can your product be wall mounted?

Thanks

Michael

VERT products are now available at: -

STAMFORD TYRES (Macpherson Mega Mart)

455 Macpherson Road

Singapore 368173

Tel: 68641 3355

fecar2.jpg

Hi,

I always wanted to have a fire extinguisher in the car but I am told that I should not keep any compressed gas container in the car especially it is is parked in the hot sun.

Is your products certified for keeping in hot car?

Also, for the home, can your product be wall mounted?

Thanks

Michael

Hi Michael,

They are safe to be kept in the car. Best location is to place them below the front passanger seat. The pressure will goes up a little due to the heat captured under the hot sun, but it is still within the tested working temperature criteria. There is no requirements for certification in cars. To have fire extinguisher placed in the car, is an additional safety precaution by the drivers. If you notice, VERT X comes in proper pressure meter gauge and is refillable type. They are full industrial capabilities grade.

As for home, there is optional mounting bracket accessory, at S$5.00 each. Alternatively, VERT X comes in nice and sturdy box packaging, and you can display VERT X together with the packaging. Or you can make use of the die-cut hole provided on the back packaging, to hook on to your wall. This provides the flexibility to the residents, to place VERT X anywhere they want in their home.

hey i saw ur display in tangs, very nice!

wud like to noe whatr the maintenance and servicing requirements like?

need to go thru PSB?

i read that ur product has a shelf life of 3 yrs. so 3 yrs later can recharge or something, or mus dispose n renew?