Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
VERT

Refreshing Looking Fire Extinguishers For Homes

hey i saw ur display in tangs, very nice!

wud like to noe whatr the maintenance and servicing requirements like?

need to go thru PSB?

i read that ur product has a shelf life of 3 yrs. so 3 yrs later can recharge or something, or mus dispose n renew?

Dear Dilu,

You can actually approach the TANGS staffs for assistance. Anyway, you can do your own visual "maintenance" by checking on the meter gauge once a month or 2 months once, make sure the needle (pressure) is at the green zone. After 3 years, you can service them and use for the next 3 years, or trade in for new design. Just bring back to VERT Solutions LLP.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

VERT products are now available at AUTOBACS: -

AUTOBACS BUKIT BATOK

30 Bukit Batok East Ave 6,

Singapore 659761

Tel: 6463 2951

AUTOBACS UBI

10 Ubi View,

Singapore 408543

Tel: 6749 5600

autobacsbb.jpg

Edited by VERT

VERT products are now available Takashimaya:

Takashimaya Shopping Centre

(Basement 1 near KFC)

391 Orchard Road, Singapore 238873

Tel: 6738 1111

Thanks again for purchasing VERT products!!

Edited by VERT

VERT is featured on this month's TORQUE magazine!! "SAFETY FIRST! Who says fire extinguishers have to look boring? Available in different colours and designs, these VERT fire extinguishers look great in your car, while offering a peace of mind."

Thanks to JUZZ FOR CARS!

dsc008222copy.jpg

VERT is also featured on the latest issue of CarBuyers!! "Cars with fire extinguishers always look cool. Seeing one in the car tells you that the ride could get exciting, in more ways than one. But don't they just look out of place with their awful colours? These won't. They're VERT X fire extinguishers filled with 1kg... of dry powder - good for those times when the action gets a little bit too hot!"

Thanks to Stamford Tyres!

dsc008372copy.jpg

VERT is featured on Nov's issue of REV Magazine!! "A range of modern fire extinguishers. VERT X is designed for extinguishing outbreaks of domestic fire and providing maximum protection for your family. VERT X offers a choice of exciting and uniquely appealing designs that you can choose to compliment the interior desi...gns of your home. Fire extinguishers do not have to look boring!! It is aesthetics with practicality!!"

Thanks to Stamford Tyres!

revmag.jpg

Enjoy 12% rebate with TANGS member card on the 16th Nov.. VERT products are available at TANGS Vivo.

Edited by VERT

VERT is featured on Nov/Dec 2010's issue of HIGHWAY Magazine!! "Putting out a fire never looked so cool!! Gifts for HOME-OWNERS..."

Thanks to Automobile Association of Singapore!

dsc00883copy.jpg

dsc00881copy.jpg

aafbcopy.jpg

I'm one of those who specially went down to TANGS to get 2!

Didn't realize only available at VIVO and not Orchard.

And also I misplaced my receipt. Only realize it upon reaching home. How do I claim warranty if needed? And sorry, is there any free 1st servicing?

Thanks

Michael

Thanks Mr. Ang for your purchase! We apologise that the products were not available at Orchard Tangs on that day as they are currently sourcing for a shelf space to display our products.

For the warranty, we do know roughly when the fire extinguisher was sold from the model and colour so you need not worry about it. Just give us a call should you need any assistance or have any queries.

VERT fire extinguishers have a shelf life of 3 years & the servicing/recharging is chargable.

Thanks again.