Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
247blinds

How To Protect My Skin From Uv Rays Using Vertical Blinds ?

Sun rays, in the present times, are the cause of many types of cancer. The amount of the UV rays in the sunlight is ever on a rise. This is why people are looking for many types of measures to protect themselves from the harmful rays of the sun. Houses look and feel good when they are flooded with sunlight as that removes the dampness and odor from the rooms. But along with the sunlight, UV rays are also entering into the room which may burn your skin and on repeated exposure may even cause skin cancer. Thus it is wise to take precautions.

Can anyone explain about the best precaution?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Sun rays, in the present times, are the cause of many types of cancer. The amount of the UV rays in the sunlight is ever on a rise. This is why people are looking for many types of measures to protect themselves from the harmful rays of the sun. Houses look and feel good when they are flooded with sunlight as that removes the dampness and odor from the rooms. But along with the sunlight, UV rays are also entering into the room which may burn your skin and on repeated exposure may even cause skin cancer. Thus it is wise to take precautions.

Can anyone explain about the best precaution?

Use sun shield

Hi congee!

Can you explain about me in a comprehensive manner? I want to use Some kind of blinds to avoid the same. Can you please let me know which kind of blinds will be the best selection?

Thanks in advance!

Hi congee!

Can you explain about me in a comprehensive manner? I want to use Some kind of blinds to avoid the same. Can you please let me know which kind of blinds will be the best selection?

Thanks in advance!

The most effective ways is to use the type used by cars. Blocking the UV ray but not the view. Personnal view only.

Hi congee!

How Can i Safeguard myself when I am in my home. I feel lot of sun rays coming at the front side of the home at morning . I am also experiencing lot of sunrays at the side portion of my home when afternoon and evening time. I just want to use Blinds for my home! Many peoples are telling that vertical blinds will be the best for this kind of issue! Can you let me clarify regarding this!

Thanks in Advance!

Straits Times's - Mind Your Body article states that there are more and more cases of osteoporosis and lack of sun exposure is the main cause as a vitamin D deficit prevents your body from absorbing calcium. a certain amount of sunshine is good for your bones.

A many time of research is being complete around there. At whatever point conceivable, it's cleverer to get vitamin D from your eating routine or vitamin and supplements don't build skin sun rays, and are usually more dependable approaches to get the sum you require.